MxF F researcher/archeologist/scientist x M hired gun

Currently reading:
MxF F researcher/archeologist/scientist x M hired gun

EverythingIsFine.

Sleeptyping
Local time
Today 5:01 AM
YC is an eager lady of science and discovery, part of an expidition into a dangerous region of the world. Despite the possible danger, she remains ever optimistic, as her party is being protected by a company of armed, well trained men.

MC is a member of this company of mercenaries. His outer facade is stoic, rough around the edges, and aloof. There's hints of a softer interior, however.

While on this expedition, our characters begin to form an unlikely relationship. Perhaps they have more in common than they believe.

The environment for this RP is up for discussion (tundra, desert, jungle, forest, ect)

There will probably be a fair amount of violence. Sexual content will also surely ensue. I may toy with adding some fantasy elements. PM for details.

Off Limits for said sexual content include bathroom stuff, sadism, masochism, and extreme stuff. I'll let you know if something is going too far.

I'd like a partner who can write at least a couple paragraphs per reply, and can preferably reply a few times a week minimum. 21+ is preferable, third person, past tense is a must!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom