Currently reading:
All f searching for a rp partner <3

Leen

Serf
Local time
Today 2:46 PM
Pronouns
she/her
Hi i'm Leen a 19 years old italian girl that loves creating new characters and stories,i love taking part in the stories and change them with my partner!
I'm pansexual and i allow all people in my roleplays!
I started roleplaying 4 years ago,i was unsure if i could be able to start and get along with peoples around the world but apparently yes,i can rp in italian and english.

• My schedule and time zone⌛:
I live in italy but i'm a streamer and a player of various games,i'm usually a night person and you could find me online during 3am or 8pm,so don't worry about long response time because it wont be a problem!.

• Gore,sexual content and violence,what i think?🔫:
I love really real scenarious so i allow violence and gore,but it needs to have a limit.
About sexual roleplay,i have my limits and i dont like roleplays that just go around having sex,but i do allow romance and sexual scense if the roleplay is going good and has a good plot.

• Fandoms i could enjoy:
About fansoms i'm not much into that but i always try to be part of everything!
I have a couple of starters on some animes like MHA or SERAPH OF THE END.( i only use the world concept about the anime,all characters are 18+)
I don't like using characters from animes,i prefer to use my own characters!

• Types of roleplays i love and adore and types of settings:
Vampires;
Demons;
fantasy creatures:

modern settings;
fantasy settings;
anime settings;
heroes and anti-heroes;
crimes;
drama;
enemies to lovers;
romance;
heavy cruelty in anti-heroes or villains;
plague doctor;
apocalittic scenes;
zombies;
aliens;
doctors;

• About starters and ideas:
I have fantasy,modern or anime starters ready but i'm able to create new ideas w you!

• Characters:
I have a lot of different characters from half demons to vampire hunters and others but i'm able to create oc's with images too,i love roleplaying with visual content too!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom