Unspecified F4A Cowboy BeBop rp, YAYYYYYY!!!

Currently reading:
Unspecified F4A Cowboy BeBop rp, YAYYYYYY!!!

Local time
Today 5:49 PM
Pronouns
she/her
Good afternoon my luscious, good-looking lovelies, I do hope you're having an amazing! I'm Harley, a 19 year old who's been writing for 10 years with plenty of free time looking for a roleplay set in the universe of Cowboy BeBop! It would be an F4A OCxOC roleplay with 2 to 4 paragraphs as the expectation! Due to the nature of my work, I'm free pretty much all day every day unless said otherwise! As of right now, not particularly interested in smut, but I could open up to it at some point. As for triggers regarding topics, I don't like graphic descriptions of needles of any kind.

I want to explore themes of tragic secret pasts, slice of life moments to contrast moments of excitement, extremely sad outcomes, and various other dramatic angsty aspects! Perhaps this roleplay would be about two escaped prisoners looking for their (perhaps undeserved) redemption while dodging bounty hunters and officers! Perhaps we'd stick to the show's formula and play bounty hunters just trying to survive! In a world as vast as BeBop's thee only limit is out imaginations, so do not be afraid to get wild on me! My particular character I'd like to play is an escaped inmate named Babette Stone! A strong silent type who grew up in numerous slums throughout her life. As for you, I'm fine as long as they're female to scratch my lesbian itch at the moment!

I have a myriad of characters, and am immensely looking forward to any people showing interest! Comment with a pic or quick bio of your oc if you're interested! Ciao!

Back
Top Bottom