All [F4A] Modern Supernatural - Starter Included (Doubling Friendly)

Currently reading:
All [F4A] Modern Supernatural - Starter Included (Doubling Friendly)

Local time
Today 12:07 PM
Pronouns
They/Them
Hey! You can call me Fae, 21+ years old, and I am looking for a long-term RP partner!

Modern settings never interested me, but I'm trying to expand my horizon. So I'm hoping to find someone interested in this. Below you can find a starter. It's vague but still offers a scene for our OCs to meet for the first time and take things from there. This literally can go in whatever direction we want, I have no expectations except for the ones mentioned below.

I want this to be a low fantasy of some sort. This can mean vampires, werewolves, fey, and other creatures being not just fantasy stories but real, well-hidden secrets of our world. Is your OC going to discover those mysteries throughout the RP like mine, or are they already part of this secret? You can do whatever you'd like in that regard!

Also, I love romance. It´s a must for me in every RP. My character is F, but I do not care if we pair her up with M, F, NB, etc. I'm also open to doubling if that is of any interest to you! 18+ content in terms of physical intimacy is okay with me as long as they don´t overwhelm the story and is first done after relationships are established.

Please be:

• At least 18+, somewhere between 21 and 35 would be preferable
  • LGBTQIA+ friendly and comfortable with characters not fitting into the social beauty standard
  • Capable of matching my length (Min. 400 words per message, more is always welcome) and writing in 3rd person and past tense
  • Active, one message a day would be great, but I can wait for 1-2 days

If you fulfill all criteria and are interested, below is the starter. Just write me a response (just send me a message/chat, please do not write it in the comments).

There were many advantages to living in the countryside. She appreciated the fresh air, the silence, the nature, the animals - she could go on and on. However, if there was one thing that bothered even her it must be the isolation. The bus station she waited at currently was nestled amidst the wilderness.

It was only her, a solitary figure standing beneath the canopy of her umbrella. Impatiently tapping at her phone which was slowly wasting away. The battery was quickly dying. Not that she had any signal out here anyway. At least the soft patter of rain against her umbrella provided a soothing rhythm. With the rustle of leaves in the surrounding forest it could almost be described as a melody. The main street was the only semblance of civilization in this remote landscape.

The forest loomed ominously. Gnarled branches intertwine like skeletal fingers. Normally she would consider this beautiful. If the sun wasn´t dying out and the bus was not already way too late she would delight in this. It really was an eerie patchwork of light and darkness. "Ah shit." With that, her phone died and she stuffed it angrily into her pocket. She shifted her weight from one leg to another.

Slowly she was growing impatient and of course, today was the day she forgot her watch at home. The silence was oppressive and the dying light made her feel uncomfortable. Her gaze flicked anxiously towards the empty road stretching into seemingly nothingness. As far as she was aware, she had not missed the last bus. If this one was even going to arrive in the first place. Living in the middle of nowhere also meant working in the middle of nowhere.

With no license and incapable of affording her own car she had to rely on public transport. Which was everything but well-established, as proven right now. The lateness of the hour gnawed at her nerves, a relentless reminder of her dwindling options to return home before it became dark. Maybe her only option was to walk. Not a very tempting thought right now.

"Come on, come on, please come." She mumbled while her grip around the handle of the umbrella tightened. Each distant rustle of leaves only served to fuel her unease. She always had a lively imagination but she really did not need the fear of being watched right now. There was no distant rumble of a bus, no light in sight. She struggled with the decision of waiting longer or walking down the road. With a deep sigh, she chose to do the latter.

All she had to do was follow the road and after a long march, she would arrive home. She would be fine... hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom