Currently reading:
[F4M] I've missed your black cock! My boyfriends is too small

SARAPAZZA

Serf
Local time
Today 10:21 AM
Pronouns
Her/she
- I pull on my pair of small tight denim shorts and tight longsleeved blouse. Its the kinda blouse that sits extremly tight and leaves a midriff, the shorts cling to my ass as i slide into my black braided espadrilles with a wedge heel. Before walking downstairs, i hear Jimmy sitting in the livingroom playing his usual game. I walk down the stairs while looking at my phone, you should be here any minute.

Plot:
I texted you two days ago about how much i've missed your black cock and how you used to fuck me senseless and how my boyfriend isn't half the man you are… i invite you over to fuck me, even though my boyfriend is home!

My character: Alma 22, Im 5'7 blonde. I have big perky tits and wide hips and a fat ass i have long strong legs and a small waist. Deep sexy eyes, big puffy lips and a strong feminine jawline.

Jimmy: Jimmy is 23, he's 5'11 Brown hair. He loves to read and play games. He's funny, attractive and geeky. The perfect guy, except for One thing… his 5 inch cock….

You decide your character and how we knew eachother before… anything works here!

Kinklist-https://i.imgur.com/SEvIxll.png

Back
Top Bottom