All [F4M] or [F4NB] [Fae Romance] [3rd person] [Starter Included] [21+]

Currently reading:
All [F4M] or [F4NB] [Fae Romance] [3rd person] [Starter Included] [21+]

Rules Check
  1. Confirmed
Pairings
  1. MxF
Content Warning
  1. Sensitive Topics
Genre Preferences
  1. Romance
  2. High Fantasy
  3. Low Fantasy
  4. Medieval
  5. Horror
  6. Supernatural
  7. Modern
  8. Other
Character Preferences
Original Characters Only
Open to Solicitation For
Only Ideas In This Thread
Open to Group Stories
No
Local time
Today 3:32 PM
Messages
61
Pronouns
She/They
Looking for someone who is:

  • NOT a Racist, Sexist, Homophobe, Disabilist, Fatphobe… etc
  • 21+ years of age (as am I)
  • LGBTQIA+ friendly and cool with my OC being a plus-size F
  • Active (one RP message daily) and writing +200 words each message
  • 3rd Person ONLY, past tense preferred
  • Interested in writing M or NB, I do not care for your real-life gender
  • Excited about a quick-paced romance with obsessive and possessive themes from both characters
---

The setting is vague; we can plot and scheme together.

My idea was that my OC is a Fae, vaguely inspired by "Huldras" and other similar creatures.

Knowledge about the Fae is appreciated but not a requirement; I do not mind teaching you about it.

Regardless, I have this idea that my OC has been watching yours for a while now and has grown interested in them.

Your OC can be a human, they can be another Fae, or another kind of creature entirely. They could be first oblivious to my OC's infuriation with them, or perhaps they feel pretty similar from the start.

Regardless, I would love if you could write a morally grey character. Serious, cunning, mature, and/or grumpy characters are my favourite.

I adore dark romance, as long as it never becomes violent within the relationship. I just like the idea of both characters being equally enamored with one another, to the point of it being a bit (or a lot) obsessive.

Thus, I am open to some rather dark themes and questionable decisions from our characters, as long as we keep cheating off the table. I can excuse murder; I draw the line at any form of cheating.

You can find my starter below. If you are interested, feel free to respond to it so I know if we are a match ;)

---

The canopy was keeping most of the dying light from reaching the forest floor. Sunset had come too soon, perhaps sooner than one might expect at this time of year. The visitor had wandered too far, into the part of the woods that appeared to repeat endlessly.

Trunks dissolved into the darkness; narrow paths disappeared beneath bushes and ferns. It had rained the night prior. The ground was still somewhat damp, and the air smelled of decaying leaves.

Thick moss spread over stones. Roots stretched not just through the ground but across from it as well. While most animals started to retreat, the nocturnal kind was just getting ready for their night. A circle of mushrooms spread between some trees; it was almost a perfect circle. Surely only coincidence.

The shadows lengthened on the ground as the golden color of the sky faded into a deep red before the darkness would devour it entirely. Something small moved swiftly through the undergrowth before it became silent again.

In the distance, the stream could be heard. It was an unsettling and yet peaceful moment. On the fading path appeared a figure that had not been there a moment before. A short, stout woman. Wearing a simple white dress.

Hands hidden behind her back, she took in the person she had been watching for multiple nights now. They often took this route through the forest. And she often was between the trees to take them in. Grey eyes stared at them, gleaming almost silver in the last dying light.

"Have you lost your path?" The voice was honeyed, but there was something sharp underneath. Like a dagger wrapped in silk. "Shall I show you the way?" Cocking her head to the side, auburn curls slid over her shoulder and over her chest.

There was something so innocent about her appearance that it was almost alarming again. "What is your goal, handsome stranger? And what is your name...?" Now her eyes narrowed, and her pupils seemed to turn into vague slits before returning to its round form.
 
Back
Top Bottom