Male(s) Needed Fallen Angels Club

Currently reading:
Male(s) Needed Fallen Angels Club

LucidDreams

Fly high
Local time
Today 12:50 PM
Angels had a choice to make when Lucifer fell.

Some chose to follow him to Earth. To rebel against God and be their own masters.

Others stayed loyal and stayed in heaven.

This roleplay will be about a group of fallen angels who band together for protection on earth.

Angels, demons, and many other supernatural creatures are hunted by Seekers. Highly trained humans or sometimes other supernatural creatures who sell the beings on the black market.

Fallen Angels are especially excellent prizes because they have angel's blood which can be used to cure nearly any disease, but are much weaker and less capable than a holy angel.

Fallen angels come to be in one of two ways:

They either left with Lucifer and fell from heaven, in which case they still have wings but they have darkened.

Or they were cast out for unholy acts, in which case their wings would have been ripped off before they were thrown to earth.

A newly fallen angel is a huge target since they are usually weakened and scared.

ALL Angels are male.

Types:
Guardian Angels: Protect a specific human.
Warrior Angels: Walk Earth slaughtering demons.
Santuri Angels: In charge of animals and nature.
Karzuy Angels: Also known as "love angels". They bring humans together.
Siren Angels: Only job is to sing in heaven.

CS:

Name:
Type of Angel:
Reason for falling:
Personality:
Appearance:

Name: Daliel
Type of Angel: Karzuy
Reason for falling: Fell in love with a demon
Personality: Quiet, gentle, removed.
Appearance:

덕춘 on Twitter.png

Name: Zekiel
Type of Angel: Warrior Angel
Reason for falling: Followed Lucifer
Personality: Cunning, Manipulative, Quick to fight.
Appearance:
(Dark-haired one)
h gcfyrdft7yg.jpg

Name: Luciel
Type of Angel: Santuri
Reason for falling: Developed feelings for another angel.
Personality: Excitable, energetic, playful
Appearance:
Capivaremos.jpg

Name: Kain
Type of Angel: Santuri Angels
Reason for falling: falling in love with another angel
Personality: soft-spoken, kind, quiet, scared easily
Appearance: 51e5bf6e2da74b3204fb000db4bd9667.jpg

Name: Baziel
Type of Angel: Warrior Angel
Reason for falling: Too lazy to actually do their job. Accidentally helped another angel escape from Heaven's punishment. Was dragged to Earth by said angel.
Personality: Aloof, curious, cunning, observant, battle-bred
Appearance:

Narcissism priest, Hayun Lee on ArtStation at https://www.artstation.com/artwork/zAAWQd | Character art, Character illustration, Concept art characters

Can I play as a minor character that isn't an angel? I was thinking of something like a "turned" psychopomp or something related to that.

Are male characters the only allowed? Or could I make a female character?
I'm sure that female characters are allowed as long as they aren't angels, as the rules state. Or maybe you can make like an androgynous angel?

I'm sure that female characters are allowed as long as they aren't angels, as the rules state. Or maybe you can make like an androgynous angel?
Oh, I did not even see that as it was in a different color. Thanks anyways, I am not interested if I have to play a male character.

Back
Top Bottom