Currently reading:
All Fandom Cravings

azurefly

Shadow Hashira
Local time
Today 6:37 PM
Pronouns
they/them
hello ! my name is azure, and i am twenty-two years old. i am a fairly descriptive writer, as i like to send out multiple paragraphs, which the lengths may differ. i also only ever write in third person, and would appreciate it if my roleplaying buddy would do the same.

as of right now, with my work schedule being thrown up into the air, it would be hard for me to send out multiple replies in a day all the time. there will be times where i can pump out responses four times a day, sometimes once a day, and other times it will take me 2-4 days as i may get swamped with my job. all i ask is that you'll be understanding, as i will be with you. communication with my rp partner is key, and if you plan on being away for a while, i would like a heads up about it. i will give you the same courtesy.

which brings me to my next point, plotting. i absolutely love to plot and headcanon, and it would be preferred that my partner feels the same way. coming up with things and planning out ideas of the possibly directions our rp can go in, excites me. this really allows me to invest into it more, being able to come up with ideas together, and bounce off of each other. if you're not someone who likes to do so, i am not the partner for you. it's really disappointing when i send out paragraphs of ideas of possible character interactions, and what could happen next in the rp, and all i get in response is an "okay" or "that sounds good". it's honestly disappointing, and i'm less likely to go through with the rp if i receive one worded or one sentenced replies. please, tell me about the ideas you have in detail, even tell me what you like or don't like about mine ! anything other than dry responses. i even love it when a writer makes an oc, and they absolutely gush over them. tell me added information about them, headcanon some interactions with other characters. hell even what ideas you would possibly want with my character. this lets me know you're actually invested into the roleplay, as i am. also to note, since this is descriptive, not text talk unless characters are actually texting in the rp, grammar and spelling have to be decent. i know, i'm the best at it either, but responses at least have to be readable.

i am someone who can tolerate high levels of gore and violence where it makes sense. if we are roleplaying something such as the walking dead, i know what to expect as it's an apocalyptic tv show. people die, and there's tons of violence. however, if we're roleplaying something such as boku no hero academia, though there is violence, i wouldn't expect there to be high levels of gore. i hope that makes sense. i do not have any triggers, and i am fine with dark topics. however, i will absolutely not roleplay anything that has to do with non consensual advances, pedophilia, child abuse and endangerment, or anything to do with self harm. actively roleplaying these out is a giant no-no for me, and i will absolutely not reply if my partner tries to do so. i also do no expect all characters to come form a wholesome background where everyone was just perfect, and it was all smiles. so if they have a sad, or tragic background, i would be fine with that. if you have any triggers, they will be respected while you are roleplaying with me.

i am fine with sexual content, and do actually like to roleplay it. now this doesn't mean i want the rp to be absolutely consumed by it, as that would grow to be boring for me. if it's something that naturally happens in the moment of our roleplay, that's fine. i am also fine with plotting out when it will happen if you choose to do so, i don't mind. i am fine with some kinks, and i would prefer if that would be discussed after we talk about our characters and their relations.

i want to mention that though my pairings will be mostly wlw and mlw, i am fine with any pairings you will have on your side. i do not discriminate, and though i feel like this shouldn't be stated, i will state it anyways ? i am totally fine with your oc being transgender. for some reason, in the past i had a partner who asked me
multiple times if that was okay, and it absolutely rubbed me the wrong way. not because they asked, but because they felt like they had to ask. it only lead me to imagine that they had possibly went through something, and someone wasn't okay with a transgender oc ??? i don't know, but i am fine with it all. this is a safe space. what i am not okay with is fetishization. if i feel like you are fetishizing a pairing, i will not hesitate to call you out on it, and end our rp. that's all i will say on the subject matter.

finally, onto my fandoms. down below are tv shows, as well as animated / anime series i would be willing to roleplay. next to each series would be my preferred love interests in order from most desired to least desired, and under it would be my expectations. i do plan on doubling up, as i would feel absolutely terrible to have my roleplay partner only play my love interest. however, if only playing the love interest is your thing, or if you wanted to do some oc x oc, i would be totally down to do so, and i don't mind doing any pairing.

crossed out = no longer looking for a partner

TV SHOWS :

the vampire diaries / the originals - klaus mikealson. elijah mikealson.
- i am craving this the most at the moment, as i am willing to literally beg anyone to roleplay it with me. since it has been a while since i've seen either show, i would prefer if we didn't go strictly by the plot. sprinkling things that happened in the show here an there is fine, but there are some things that i do not remember. what i would absolutely love to do is come up with a plot or storyline of our own ? i have some ideas, but would absolutely love to hear what you would be interested in doing. i would also love if we could do something where our ocs are siblings ? bonus point if one oc knows about the supernatural / is supernatural, and the other oc (mine) knows nothing of it.

bridgerton - prince friedrich. colin bridgerton. benedict bridgerton. oc x oc.
- i am honestly craving this just as much as i am craving tvd / to. i will literally marry you if you roleplay this out with me ! we would absolutely go by the show but also add in our own plots. almost like our characters had their own book in the series. either going side by side with daphne and anthony, finding true love and going through their turmoils, or we can kind of make it a "season three" situation, and have it all about our two characters and their journey, since season three isn't out yet. i am pining for this so hard, as my friends and i were suppose to go to a bridgerton themed ball, but due to some scheduling issues, we never ended up going. so to mend my broken heart, i really want to roleplay this. sibling ocs could be fun too !

teen wolf - isaac lahey. stiles stilinski. malia tate. scott mccall. derek hale. oc x oc.
- the same thing applies from the tvd / to section. partly because i can't remember what happens, but mostly because of the ages. the only way i would roleplay the actual plot, is it were during the last seasons, while my love interest were seniors. but what i would prefer to do is come up with a storyline for when the original main characters are now in college. i have some interesting ideas i think would be really fun.

the walking dead - rick grimes. daryl dixon. oc x oc.
- now for this show, i have no problem roleplaying the storyline. when i tell you i was absolutely obsessed with this show, i kid you not. but as years went by, and i started dealing with personal things, i wasn't able to keep up. which lead to me having to binge later seasons in order to catch up, until i eventually stopped. that being said, i do not know what happens beyond the first couple of episodes of season eleven.

ANIME / ANIMATED SERIES :

jujutsu kaisen : nanami kento.
- i only have one love interest in this show and it is nanami. i am sorry, as i usually like to have my partner choose a love interest first, but with this show that won't be the case. when i tell you i had a fixation with this character from the first time he popped up on my screen, like i have been truly a mess since then. we can go by the show, or come up with our own plot, i don't mind either way.

haikyuu - bokuto kōtarō. ushijima wakatoshi. oikawa toru. oc x oc.
- i am fine with going by the show, and though i haven't read the manga, i would be fine doing a time jump to where they are in college. we could come up with a plot to this. i honestly love my volleyball idiots, and roleplaying this would fulfill my wholesome craving at the moment.

arcane - vi.
- yet another show where i only have one love interest and i absolutely refuse to settle on anyone else lol. i'm sorry, it's just i'm entirely nee to the league of legends lore, and so i was completely blind when going into arcane. so, after that time jump in the show, when i tell you i fell hard for this pink haired character, i fell hard. like at the moment, she's one of my top character crushes, as i absolutely adore her. i am fine with going through the plot of the show, as well as coming up with our own.

the legend of vox machina - vax'ildan vessar. percival de rolo.
- i absolutely love dnd and critical role, and i absolutely loved the show. i would love to go by the show, or do our own plot. the only reason why i'm not going by the streamed games is because i haven't seen / listened to them in a while. i also haven't been able to participate in any dnd since i've gained an interest in it, so this is my only gateway to it.

kimetsu no yaiba aka demon slayer - uzui tengen. rengoku kyōjurō. oc x oc.
- i am fine with going by the show, or a different plot. let this be stated now, if my love interest is tengen in our rp, i fully expect his three wives to be involved as well. the show as repeatedly shown that he loves and cares for all three of them, and i'll be damned if i took that out of the rp. SPOILER ALERT : do not read ahead if you have not seen mugen train - now if my love interest is rengoku, we can come up with something so he doesn't meet his end… but being the angsty loving person that i am, i would possibly like to rp that he does. please, i know, i'm sick. i don't know, when i tell you mugen train left me an absolute mess, i literally can't listen to LISA's homura without thinking of this man. everytime it sneaks up on my playlist, i cry a little. i need to feel the pain and angst, i'm sorry. from there on, what would be roleplayed is platonic relationships for my side, as my character would deal with the loss of rengoku. or, i might just make an oc they would fall for later on, after grieving.

boku no hero academia aka my hero academia - takami keigo. amajiki tamaki. togata miro.
- i have no problem going with the plot of the show, or coming up with our own. i would even be fine doing the famous fantasy au. it should be noted that i have not yet seen the second half of season five yet. what i would absolutely love to do is do an rp where are ocs are siblings ? i just think it would he a cool dynamic to have in this show, and i have an idea for similar quirks !

let it be known that i am in a bunch of other fandoms that aren't listed here. this is because i do not have an interest in roleplaying them at the moment. they will be added once my interest in them rises throughout my time on here.

if you are interested, please message me, or send a reply here, i don't mind.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom