Currently reading:
MxF Fandoms Interest Check!

Exif

Knight in Shoddy Armor
Local time
Today 8:02 AM
Hello, welcome to my first interest check here! I am looking to try some fandom roleplays, and have compiled a list with some plots down below. But before we get into that, I had better establish some guidelines and give you an idea about what to expect from me and what I expect from you!

To start, I prefer to write in the third person, out of personal experience from what I've written. I can do both past and present tense.

Lately, I have been aiming to limit for my long-term roleplays to about two or three at time. I think long-term roleplays are a huge commitment by both players and I want to make sure that that commitment is upheld to the fullest. To that end, I don't want to bog myself down in too many long-terms. It's just not possible for me to shuffle through that many roleplays that could run for months on end.

I like to write in detail! I can go from a single paragraph, to multiple paragraphs, depending on what is needed. Starting posts, I feel, should set the scene, so that will often contain several paragraphs, while dialogue could be one or two paragraphs. It all depends on what is being written. I prefer quality over quantity!

If you decide you do not wish to continue, that's perfectly fine by me. I get it, life happens, or interest wanes, and other things come up that you may want to focus your creative juices on. I would just like a message saying you wish to halt the roleplay or put it on a hiatus. If you are struggling to progress, message me and we can work things out!

I often, and prefer to, roleplay as males, but that does not mean I won't play females! It's a matter of preference.

Since I am often conjuring dozens of plots, I can play several characters at a time to progress the story and ensure it moves along at a steady pace. You can expect me to reply daily and I will be absent for an extended period, I will let you know as soon as possible!

I am quite good at grammar and correct any and all spelling mistakes that slip past me pretty quick, so you won't have to worry about constant mistakes on my part. I like to keep my posts legible for my partners!

I am hoping that you are good with grammar! It will be difficult to progress and understand a roleplay if the posts are illegible.

I am hoping for a reply every few days, but if you are going to take a hiatus, please let me know!

Please note that while I do not mind smut, I vastly prefer story over it. However, I draw the line at subjects regarding incest, rape, and so one. Those are non-negotiable.

And, this is a big one, but these are mostly Canon/Canon roleplays. Canon/OC and OC/OC fandom roleplays really depend on the fandom, but they are not what I am craving at this time.

Alright, let's move onto the fandoms!

Fandoms
  • Dishonored

• Godzilla

• Halloween

• Halo Wars

• Hazbin Hotel

• Mortal Kombat

• My Life as a Teenage Robot

• Paladins

• Resident Evil

• Scream

• Star Wars

• Transformers

• Ultraman

• Villainous

• Warhammer 40,000
Dishonored
Farewell, Old Friend
Taking place between the events of the first and second games, Emily is now twenty-two and has been ruling the Empire with Corvo at her side, in honor of her mother. But when word reaches them that an old friend, Samuel Beechworth, is on his deathbed, they visit the old Boatman to be with him in his final moments.

Godzilla
Monster Island
On an uncharted island, Godzilla reigns supreme as King of the Monsters, and keeps the other Kaiju in check. Together, with his allies, Mothra, Rodan, and Angurius, they defend the world from extraterrestrial terrors such as the three-headed dragon King Ghidorah, his robotic doppelganger Mechagodzilla, and the nightmarish Destoroyah! This story focuses primarily on interactions between the Kaiju, with little to no humans involved.

Hazbin Hotel
Hell Hath No Fury
Sir Pentious is at his wits end. Cherri Bomb has not only beaten him for neutral territory, but is now making moves on the turf he already owns. However, Cherri Bomb will soon realize that a cornered snake is most unpredictable and dangerous, for Pentious plots to bring her down by whatever means available… including going after those she cares for.

My Life as a Teenage Robot
The Slayer
During a battle with the Cluster, Jenny ends up teleported back in time, where she meets a younger version of her mother, who she must protect from a Cluster assassin who was sent back to destroy the XJ-series before it can begin by neutralizing Dr. Wakeman.

Transformers
Reconstruction
A retelling of Transformers: Robots in Disguise. The Great War has finally ended. Megatron is in exile, the Decepticon movement is no more, Optimus Prime is honored for his sacrifice, and for the first time in thousands of years, Cybertron has entered an era of peace. But there is still work to be done and so begins the long period of reconstruction to restore the planet to its former glory. Bumblebee, a veteran of the war, has joined the police force as a beat cop and has been assigned Elite Guard cadet Strongarm as his partner. Together, they work to keep the peace while contending with criminals, gangsters, bounty hunters, and the fast rising Neo-Decepticon movement led by the ambitious revolutionary known as Steeljaw.

Now, these aren't the only plots I have in mind for these fandoms, but I wanted to at least give an idea as to what I am looking for. And if you don't see a fandom on here that you are curious about, please feel free to ask! That's about it for now, comment or send me a message if you're interested and we can discuss things further! Thanks for coming!

I'd love to do a mortal kombat role play with you.

do you do double ups?(both parties play an oc and a cannon for the other parties's oc)

Back
Top Bottom