Both Needed Fantasy Adventure! Magic! Mayhem! More!

Currently reading:
Both Needed Fantasy Adventure! Magic! Mayhem! More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EverythingIsFine.

Sleeptyping
Local time
Today 4:25 AM

The kingdom has prospered for many years, but even the most peaceful rule can be disturbed by evil forces. The king has been monitoring attacks of far off kingdoms, which have steadily grown closer to his. This force, whatever it is, is dark magic. Fearing that his kingdom will be targeted any day now, the king rallies a travel party of knights, warriors, mages, and more to find out more about this threat they may have to face.

--‐-----------

This will be your standard Medieval magic fantasy affair. Traditional fantasy races are allowed, such as elves, werewolves, vampires, shapeshifters, fairies, ect. Keep in mind, however, that not evey species may be tolerated the same. If you want to play a vampire, for example, you're going to have to come up with a reason that the party will allow a blood sucker to travel with them.

Last edited:
I think we're up to four now, check out that link of the ooc discussion. I may need to see if everyone is still on board.

I could potentially have some ideas for two characters, a male and a female. I'll hit you up when I have a pinch of spare time to discuss whether these ideas are viable.

The kingdom has prospered for many years, but even the most peaceful rule can be disturbed by evil forces. The king has been monitoring attacks of far off kingdoms, which have steadily grown closer to his. This force, whatever it is, is dark magic. Fearing that his kingdom will be targeted any day now, the king rallies a travel party of knights, warriors, mages, and more to find out more about this threat they may have to face.

--‐-----------

This will be your standard Medieval magic fantasy affair. Traditional fantasy races are allowed, such as elves, werewolves, vampires, shapeshifters, fairies, ect. Keep in mind, however, that not evey species may be tolerated the same. If you want to play a vampire, for example, you're going to have to come up with a reason that the party will allow a blood sucker to travel with them.
I feel like interest in this has fizzled, but I'll give it a bump for good measure
May I join

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom