All Fantasy, and all the fun things that go along with that.

Currently reading:
All Fantasy, and all the fun things that go along with that.

MaesBae

Torture Chamber Dweller
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 10:59 PM
Heya!

My name is Mae, and I am new to this site. Very new. I am still trying to navigate, but bear with me.

I am slowly uploading the characters I have, feel free to ask me anything regarding them, or me.

I am a lover of fantasy, and all the nasty things that magic carries with it.

A world with magic is not a kind one. A beast is a beast, and I like that side of the coin the most. I mainly play MxM pairings, but am willing to go along with other ideas if you´re convincing enough.

Here the basics:

1. Pairings: Male and Male. I do venture outside of this, if the other person is convincing enough.​
  2. Length: Multi Paragraph. I do however always end up adapting to the other person, so as long as you have a nice length, I`ll match you.​
  3. Sexual themes: YES. Not the core of the story, but important. Kinks and preferences below.​
  4. Genre: MxM, Fantasy, Enemies to Lovers, Slow burn, Tragedy, Gore, Violence, Blood, Drama, Pain, Snuff, Dark Fantasy, History, Political, Demons, Vampires, Supernatural, War​
  5. Grammar and Spelling: I myself check my spelling with a checker before I send anything. I like something readable, so please try and use grammar and spelling somewhat properly.​
  6. OOC: I am very chatty and love rambling about head canons. HMU​
  7. World: I enjoy rules and world basics that are established beforehand. I need to know what I am allowed to do and what not.​
  8. Character stuff: I am very adaptable. I can write an older, grumpy man who doesn´t take no for an answer, or a sweet and giddy sweetheart. I like personality, and character development.​
  9. Response time: I will try. I have enough IRL stuff going on, so please don´t rush me. I am however, rather available.​
  10. Character info: I enjoy a nice character bio, but it is not a must. I will try and get mine up to date. I doodle rough images of my characters or have commissions done.​
  11. Death: I like heaven and hell settings, and death has never been something that got in the way of that. Death is painful, but something that might occur a few times. Didn´t I have you hanged the day before? A soul can be reborn, you know.​
  12. The innocence problem: Listen, I know innocent and cute characters have appeal and can be written very nicely. I however, struggle with them. I need your character to have personality, a bit of a resistance and grit. Don´t get me wrong, shy and very gentle characters make sense sometimes, not everyone can be a thick skulled ass at any time given. However, they just usually don´t work out very well in combination with mine. If my character threatens to kill yours, and your guy just cries and hopes his sparkly eyes and cute lashes will change his mind, heck no. Cuteness bonus doesn´t work with me, and then I`m stuck with forcing my writing into a different direction in order to make it work, and that is no fun.​

Alright, to put it very, very bluntly:

I am open to following along with that you want. You have a great idea, a plot, a well written character and a thing for dark fantasy? All I ask for. I am not set in stone with anything, and as long as my partner is able to entice me, I am more than happy to tag along with what they like. I love being entertained, and I love to entertain back. Everything is possible. There are some things I struggle with, certain genres that don´t pop up here are ones I probably know nothing about. But you never know, eh.

However!

As stated, my characters, and the world I like writing them in, are (mostly) not nice. I am great at writing the mean and grumpy, harsh type with little empathy. I also like teasing, so my men will likely by charming asses. A world with tragedy is one that drowns in bitterness, no? I do not like sugarcoating. Depending on what we agree on, my writing can be quite brutal, however, I don´t expect anyone to hold back on my characters either. Don´t treat them like they are made out of glass and fairy dust. I love the enemy to lovers trope, and enemies are, logically, not very compassionate towards each other. Does my character do something yours doesn´t like? Feel free to express that in any way given. If I´m playing some sort of overlord demon king, a punch won´t kill him, but the claws you´re getting back at your face might. So, do what you think makes sense. But no worries, I´m not killing your guy, unless you ask for it and vice versa. Since I usually play very powerful supernatural creatures, go ahead and harm them, that limb will regrow anyway.

Again, open to pretty much anything. Hit me up, and let´s see what we agree on. And no worries, a no is a no. I have no hard feelings for someone cancelling. We´re all just people, after all.

Love,

Mae

YES PLEASE, Begging
Never Tried / No Opinion
Never ever never
  • Violence​
  • Gore​
  • Demons​
  • Angels​
  • Heaven/Hell​
  • Blood​
  • Magic​
  • Emotional trauma​
  • Fantasy​
  • Dark Fantasy​
  • Forced Marriage​
  • Political Marriage​
  • Hypnosis​
  • Vampires​
  • Supernatural​
  • Slavery​
  • Ownership​
  • Abuse​
  • Enemies to Lovers​
  • Drama​
  • Slow burn​
  • Smut​
  • Hate Sex​
  • Beheading​
  • Death​
  • Stabbing​
  • War​
  • Pain​
  • Wings, Tails, Horns, Claws, Fangs​
  • League of Legends( Swain Simp spotted )​
  • Imprisonment​
  • Plot with smut​
  • FemSub​
  • MPreg​
  • Vore​
  • Slice of Life with no fantasy​
  • Sci-Fi​
  • Cyborgs​
  • Smut / Plot 50/50​
  • Demon Slayer​
  • Modern / High futuristic​
  • Danmei / Asian settings (Idk, tried looking into it but I just don´t really seem to catch on)​
This stuff is just really not my cup of tea, sorry:​
  • Furries​
  • Scat​
  • Woman x Woman​
  • Sex without plot​
  • Poly stuff​
  • MLP​
  • uwu cute characters​
  • Mary Sues​
  • Untouchable characters. If something is possible in a world, one should be able to do it. Did my character punch yours? Punch right back then.​
  • Non Binary / Any other gender that isn´t M or F​

Last edited:
hello Mae! I am *very* into most of the kinks which you are. I'm thinking of doing a hierichal based vampiric society, wherein pleasure and pain is used as a means to conduct occultish activities. I like the idea of a forced marriage, probably a strategic marriage between two males from prestigous bloodlines for power?

Last edited:
hello Mae! I am *very* into most of the kinks which you are. I'm thinking of doing a hierichal based vampiric society, wherein pleasure and pain is used as a means to conduct occultish activities. I like the idea of a forced marriage, probably a strategic marriage between two males from prestigous bloodlines for power?
I`ll send you a message :]

Hiii ^^ Im interested rpying with you! Still open ?

- Managed to get super into Baldurs Gate 3 and would definitely love an rp in that direction. I'm not an DND expert by any means, but I enjoy the setting and the flair. Hmu :] -

I finally got my historical OC out, yippie

Looking for someone who would like to try out an RP set in ancient Egypt. I have rewritten / changed the timeline and several events to fit the rp, so if you like Ancient Egypt and Rome, check it out :D

->Click here

I am looking for someone to play a Roman, be it general, or other significant person of power. Either an actual historical figure, or an OC. Rome's current history can be changed as well, as long as it sort of aligns with the dynamics of the story I wrote of above. Your character could either be openly gay, bi, or questioning. However, this is meant to be MxM.

This is a RP promising to be very political and definitely enemies to lovers, or enemies to enemies with benefits, depending on what course you want to take. Either Rome follows through with their plans to finally rule Egypt, either with or without the pharaoh. Depending on the course of action that is taken, my character can end up a political pawn, a political prisoner, married off to your character against his will, or ultimately killed in an attempt to suppress Egypt.

Hey Mae! I accidentally posted my reply on your character sheet, my bad 😭

I'm into a bunch of the stuff you're into, it seems, and I really love your alternate history Egyptian character! I gotta ask though—did you determine what happened in Rome for this story? What happened with Caesar vs Pompey and Antony vs Octavian?

Last edited:
Haha no worries :]

No I did not- and that makes it open to change. If you, -or who ever- wants to play the Roman, that side of history would be also molded to fit the narrative. So it´s godda be discussed beforehand, but in all honesty I don´t have any any preferences when it comes to how Roman history is re written lol-

Haha no worries :]

No I did not- and that makes it open to change. If you, -or who ever- wants to play the Roman, that side of history would be also molded to fit the narrative. So it´s godda be discussed beforehand, but in all honesty I don´t have any any preferences when it comes to how Roman history is re written lol-
Gotcha

I think an interesting scenario could be that the Pompeians somehow win the civil war, killing/exiling Caesar, but that it basically only pushes the political brinksmanship a generation or two down the line so that only NOW is the Roman Republic slipping into collapse due to a handful of devious power brokers.

That, or Antony wins the fight with Octavian and instead of becoming a hyper-competent emperor, he just becomes a Sulla-like "First Man" and let's those under him duke it out for supremacy.

What do you think?

Gotcha

I think an interesting scenario could be that the Pompeians somehow win the civil war, killing/exiling Caesar, but that it basically only pushes the political brinksmanship a generation or two down the line so that only NOW is the Roman Republic slipping into collapse due to a handful of devious power brokers.

That, or Antony wins the fight with Octavian and instead of becoming a hyper-competent emperor, he just becomes a Sulla-like "First Man" and let's those under him duke it out for supremacy.

What do you think?
If you'd like to , just send me a DM. We can discuss in private :)

I wanna try something new:

I have had the muse lately for an abusive MxF rp with noncon elements. I usually do not play WITH women, but I would be willing to try this out. So - if you wanna write a damsel in distress who won´t have her happy end- hmu.

However I will say this: Either we do a Stockholm thing, or we do not. I would also be fine with going full on abusive shit. Hooray

Back
Top Bottom