MxF Fantasy and/or Human Roleplay

Currently reading:
MxF Fantasy and/or Human Roleplay

Local time
Today 6:14 AM
Hi how are you? I'm good, glad you asked.
I'm new so sorry if I'm lost for a little while.

I'm willing to do a lot of roleplays as long as you have a good pitch and we're both interested.

I believe 8 paragraphs is a lot it, but one or two liners piss me off. Meet me in the middle. *just because it's long, doesn't mean it's detailed or it makes sense. I'd rather have short and sweet(detailed) than long, boring, kill me. Y'know?*

You don't have to be active every day, but weeks without replying and hasta luego mi amigo!

My ideas(it will expand):
1. My character is an assassin, infamous because her father killed most everyone who either wronged him or looked at him the wrong way. He's killed thousands and thousands and everybody hates her. She doesn't care because she just does her job, gets her money, and gets out. Then she meets YC(you can choose to be another assassin, a hire, a hit, a random man who won't leave her alone, or something else you can think of.) and things continue with plots twists up ahead.

2. This is an arranged marriage. We actually hate each other but we plan to kill each and every person at the wedding, including our parents just to get away. We go our different ways but us both getting kidnapped lands us right next to each other. We kill everyone there too. This goes on for some time and eventually the good ol' love comes through the air and you get the gist.

My character or your character ends up in a deadly battle with the LongBow Hunters. They aren't just any average type of assassins, no their powers are powerful and dangerous.
Obviously you are losing when a mysterious figure appears(my character or your character) and defeats them. All ten of the assassins bodies are either split in half or impaled. My character/your character knocks you out. And it continues from there.
Sorry for errors.

Back
Top Bottom