Fantasy Obsessed and In Dire Need of RP

Currently reading:
Fantasy Obsessed and In Dire Need of RP

Catdungeon

Serf
Local time
Today 3:02 PM
Hi!

I'm Catdungeon, but you can call me Cat! I'm 23, an educator, and I am obsessed with all things fantasy. I am an experienced D&D 5e player and I recently lost my D&D group to drama, so I'm really eager to get out and start a new thing!

I love D&D, dragons, fairies, elves, and all of that jazz. I like mythological stuff, and modern set fantasy. I can do action style, or paragraph/lit style. A few specific things I have to say are that I don't like "I/we/my/me" type POV, as I like to maintain a clear boundary between rp and real life. I also don't usually do nsfw, but cuddly, slow fall romance stuff is fine with me.

I haven't really been seriously invested in any fandoms lately so there isn't really anything specific I do, but again, I love fantasy, so that's pretty much what I'm searching for!

Welcome to the Sanctum! You should be able to find some amazing people here to roleplay and story build with! Hope your search is fruitful!

Welcome to the forum and sorry to hear about your DnD team falling out. If you have ideas, I and a number of others would be happy to collaborate with you on what Thread ideas you have and work to create storylines.

- With DnD did you play 3.5 or 4th?
As for me, just started 3.5 after playing 4th and I am still overwhelmed trying to figure things out.

Welcome to the forum and sorry to hear about your DnD team falling out. If you have ideas, I and a number of others would be happy to collaborate with you on what Thread ideas you have and work to create storylines.

- With DnD did you play 3.5 or 4th?
As for me, just started 3.5 after playing 4th and I am still overwhelmed trying to figure things out.

I only played fifth edition! I did post on the RP request forum board, but all I can think of off of the top of my head is a D&D group getting sucked into their campaign via a cursed magic object!

Never played 5th, but I have heard positive things. What did you think of it?

Never played 5th, but I have heard positive things. What did you think of it?
I really enjoy it! I can't say much in comparison because I don't have anything to compare it to, but there is so much to it and constantly new books and resources. I love it.

Feel free to have a look at my Parryatis Fantasy World and story ideas in the Assistance Needed board for ideas. Let me know if you have any questions.

And of course, Welcome!!!!

Welcome dear! My fiance and I recently started to delve into the world of D&D and I'm hooked - however, intimidated! Haha! Hope you like it here. We don't bite! Unless you want us to...

Back
Top Bottom