Currently reading:
All (Fantasy Romance)Hunting the Were Beasts

Magnetic Anomaly

Weaver of Tales
Local time
Today 11:25 AM
I am looking for a female character. I have not yet decided whether or not I will be male or female. The plot:

Were creatures have become game. In recent years their numbers have escalated and kingdoms feel threatened. An Order of knights, warriors, and the like has been created to train and specialize in the art of slaying were beasts. Special abilities and what have you. Until now, the creatures have either lived in a tribal setting, have been rogue, or overcome by their savagery unable to tame their inner beast, but now they must band together and establish a safe haven for all were beasts. There will be infighting as tribal warfare, rogue and independence, and savagery is rampant throughout their kind. It will be a difficult path for them, but if they do not come together as a whole they will surely perish.

One character will be part of this order that either gets left for dead or bitten and turns and is taken in by the very creatures they sought to destroy. The other character will be a part of this were community. There may be smuttness and romance, in fact I encourage it. I'm all about story and character development first and foremost, but the sexual stuff is welcome as long as it serves the story and makes sense for the characters.

I am new here but I have a lot of experience not only roleplaying, but writing in general. I only ask that, if you're interested, please be able to post at least 2-3 times a week, preferably more but I understand people have lives. That, and I enjoy curve balls and people not simply reacting but helping steer the story forward in interesting ways. Ways that makes me think about how I want to react and where I want to go with it. So yes, it's my thread however, it'll be OUR story. Please be at least halfway decent with grammar and punctuation and spelling and all that. No run on sentences, and I'm often disappointed when I see replies being a sentence or two long. Feel free to PM me if you prefer to collaborate that way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom