MxF ๐น๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“Ž ๐‘…๐’ซ ๐ผ๐“ƒ๐“†๐“Š๐’พ๐“‡๐“Ž - ๐ต๐’ถ๐“๐’น๐“Š๐“‡โ€™๐“ˆ ๐’ข๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ 3 ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿฉธ

Currently reading:
MxF ๐น๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“Ž ๐‘…๐’ซ ๐ผ๐“ƒ๐“†๐“Š๐’พ๐“‡๐“Ž - ๐ต๐’ถ๐“๐’น๐“Š๐“‡โ€™๐“ˆ ๐’ข๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ 3 ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿฉธ

fiendishdarling

[ thine love, mine oh mine ]
Local time
Today 7:53 AM
Pronouns
she/her/they
๐•ด๐–“๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–‰๐–š๐–ˆ๐–™๐–”๐–—๐–ž ๐•ด๐–“๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–’๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“:
  • My name is Cat; I am 21, and use she/they pronouns. If you must know anything about me, I am a writer and reader of cards!
  • I am a very experienced writer and roleplayer, and have been curating this hobby for over a decade now, across multiple fandoms. During my leisure time outside of my work schedule, I do write creatively. Historical and dark fantasy romance are my preferred genres for writing and roleplaying.
  • Like many during this time, I have become entranced by Baldur's Gate 3. It is a masterpiece to be celebrated, and in my specific case, something to hyper-fixate. I have 200hrs of game time across my 4 save files.

๐•ฝ๐•ป ๐•ป๐–—๐–Š๐–‹๐–Š๐–—๐–Š๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–˜ / ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐––๐–š๐–Ž๐–—๐–Š๐–’๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–˜:
  • I adore all aspects of story boarding, planning, and OOC discussions with my writing partner. I like to treat my RP's like my own private works. I also do enjoy making friends with my RP partners.
  • I do not have a lot of 'requirements'. Some hard boundaries I do have, however, that anyone interested in writing with me must be over 21, as well as be an experienced writer. I expect my partners to have semi-lit to semi-novella responses depending on the context/circumstances of the writing!
  • My writing schedule is entirely dependent on my work and school schedule. I do work longer hours, whereas my academic obligations are fewer. Outside these commitments I am very active, and tend to reply anywhere from twice a day to three times a week. I do try to inform my writing partners if I will be less active, especially for a longer period of time.
๐•ฎ๐–š๐–—๐–—๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ด๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–™๐–˜ / ๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ด ๐–†๐–’ ๐•ท๐–”๐–”๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐•ฑ๐–”๐–—:​
  • I am doubling friendly, always. I put equal effort into all of my doubles. I do not mind playing OC x OC, OC x Canon, or Canon x Canon.
  • Currently, I am looking for someone to play as Astarion, Halsin or Gale in exchange for any BG3 Character of their choosing. I am also interested in building an RP post-epilogue of the game.
  • I am LGBTQ+ friendly. While I prefer my OCs to be paired with a masculine figure, I am comfortable writing as anyone for my partner.
  • I am looking for a romance RP. I prefer a build up to romance. I am also smut/kink friendly. Any boundaries I set will be discussed privately; I respect everyone's romance/kink boundaries as well, so please be candid with your needs!
  • I do not write anything with graphic gore, explicit or inexplicit non-con, etc.

๐ผ๐’ป ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰๐‘’๐’น, ๐“…๐“๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’ถ ๐’ซ๐‘€. ๐ผ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐’น๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’ธ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ!

๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Back
Top Bottom