Currently reading:
MxM Fantasy, Sci-Fi, and The Revampening

TrashSubmarine

Thinking About Vampires, Certainly.
Local time
Yesterday 11:24 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi there, I'm Cecil! I've been writing for like, eleven years and roleplaying for a lot of that. I write original works on the side, which I love to talk about because they're my darlings. I'm trying to get back into roleplaying with reliability.

I enjoy writing primarily fantasy and sci-fi, and don't love Urban Paranormal/Supernatural or Slice-of-Life. I'll write just about anything if the character/plot interests me enough, though. I'm familiar with historical plots, too. That said, I typically write those as omegaverse lmao. I prefer to have a strong "main" plot, typically adventure-style, and then a romance sub-plot. Split about 55/45.

I write exclusively m/m content. I, myself, am a transman.
I tend to enjoy playing against kind of "fruity" personalities-- sassy/bitchy, mean. Good examples are Emet-Selch (FFXIV), Astarion (Baldur's Gate 3), and Reaver (Fable 2 and 3). I think they're a delight, and they make me laugh. A lot of my characters will fall along this line, too. I don't really do the 'brooding jerk' thing.

An aside about tops/bottoms: I KNOW the dichotomy is demeaning, but it's a very simple way to describe a more complicated topic. They may be "tops" but they're still people with personalities and may not really align to your traditional heterosexual idea of a male lead. Same goes for the bottoms.

I prefer to write bottoms. They tend to run along the line of "mean little shit" and "I am god", and a lot of them do tend to run a little bit femme. I like makeup and I think men should wear it more often, and both my tops and bottoms do, to varying degrees.

I will write tops, but I don't enjoy it. You're welcome to pitch your idea at me and see if I'll bite, but I require both a solid and fascinating plot and a bottom that interests me. That's going to mostly come out as bitchy, mean bottoms who take absolutely no shit. You're welcome to ask.

I tend to write wildly long starter posts (ten to fifteen paragraphs), but I begin to taper down past that point. I generally aim for somewhere between two and four paragraphs on an average, un-special post. But if you're giving me a lot, I'll try to match it, and I don't really stress about it if our characters are just bantering and we drop to a 1 to 2 paragraphs.

My posting schedule is whack. I might respond back to back for three days, and then it'll be a week before you see me again. I have a discord I can give out if you'd like to chat OOC, though. I do try to respond reliably, or at least let you know when I'm about to go missing in action, but it's pretty bad.

I enjoy gritty/dark settings, but I'm not a big fan of that making it way into the plot. I tend to enjoy stories more along the lines of "the world fucking sucks, and we're stuck in it, but we can make it a little better if we're kind to one another". Kind of like...a gritty dnd setting, but your table-mates are all good people who ultimately do want to play heroes. Maybe those heroes are absolutely assholes, but they're still ultimately trying to make the world better. Does that make sense?

I love a happy ending after the boatload of angst.

You can check the fandoms to find out what my comfort level tends to be with dark stuff, or ask me directly. Worst I can do is say "ehhh, i dont know if that's really my style. sounds cool though and I hope you find another partner who suits it!"

I write sexual content, but it's not my most comfortable part of writing. I'm definitely trying to get more familiar/comfortable with it, but it's still pretty hard for me. You can find my f-list here: [ link ]. It has most of my main kinks and hard no's, but if you have something you don't see, feel free to ask. For example, I do omegaverse (gladly, even) but it's not on the list.

• These are unspecified pairings I enjoy. Bolded is something I'm really into, and Italics are the role I'm most interested in playing
    - Angel x Demon

- Demon x Witch

- Faerie x Stolen Human (/witch?)

- Alpha x Omega (omegaverse)

- Vampire x Human

- Vampire x Vampire

- Vampire x Werewolf

- Werewolf x Human

- Witch x Familiar (/demon?)

- CEO x Personal Assistant (sci-fi, not modern)

- Adventurer x Adventurer (high fantasy)

- Hero x Villain (Fantasy, not Superheroes)

- Monster x Human

- Monster x Witch

- Witch x Anything

- Vampire x Anything
  • Settings
    • Supernatural Victorian
    • High Fantasy Victorian
    • Low Fantasy
    • High Fantasy
    • Space Opera
    • Sci-Fi
    • 1920s Supernatural
    • Atompunk Omegaverse
    Tropes
    • Height Difference
    • Catholic Guilt
    • Religious Trauma Themes
      • (Christianity Focused)
    • Occult / Witch
    • Demons Good, Angels Bad
    • Slight Uncanny Valley
      • (think: 'this very pretty human man has some very slightly inhuman traits, like making weird sounds, moving strangely sometimes, or having too much knowledge that sometimes marks him out as being more than he seems')
    • Depraved Bisexual
    • Humanoid Aliens
      • (Vulcans, Asari)
    • Inhuman Aliens
      • (Turians)
    • Cosmic Horror
    • Childhood Friends
    • Soulmates
    • Omegaverse
  • I write for a couple of fandoms/have the desire to write for these fandoms, but I will warn you: I do not write canon characters. I do exclusively OC/OC.* = lore edited/headcanoned

• Pokemon*
      • (I have a setting for this)
    • Elder Scrolls
      • (DON'T SET ME ON FIRE......but what if...a snow elf from a sheltered enclave in the mountains met a thalmor deserter, and they were like...friends...and maybe met more friends on the way while adventuring...)
    • Dragon Age*
      • (I feel like I have to say something here for symmetry with the others.)
    • Forgotten Realms
      • (fair warning, I tend to get really...home-brew-y with things, but it doesn't matter because we're not rolling dice)

• This is just my ideas, if you have your own, I'd love to hear them.
  • Character A is the leader of a squad of angelic soldiers, embroiled in another of the uncountable number of Wars of Heavens. In the aftermath of the clashing of armies that resulted in a victory on the side of the Divine, Character A and his squad come across a badly wounded Demon: Character B. In exchange for his life and eventual freedom, Character B promises to give them all the information he knows– about the plans of his Infernal compatriots, about their biology, about the local area. Will the two put aside their differences? Will Character B decide to fully throw his lot in with the opposing side? Or will he play this angel and his gullible sense of nobility to gather information for both sides? Will they put a stop to this senseless war, or will they wash their hands of it altogether and flee to somewhere far from the lines of battle?

Notes:
    • Set in a cyberpunk/sci-fi setting, you can find details [ here ]! (WIP)
    • Kind of dark? Depending on the partner
  • A story about a spoiled prince and his very, very long-suffering bodyguard as they travel the kingdom gathering support from both the Prince's people and those of neighboring kingdoms, so that he may reclaim the throne from the usurper who wrongfully stole it.

Notes:
    • I would prefer to play the prince, I have a character designed for it already.
    • This is heavy on character growth for both. The spoiled prince starts out terrible, but by the end he will develop into someone that you could reasonably say is fit to lead people. The Royal Guard's issues are yours to design!
  • In the city of Stormwatch, equivalent to a gritty steampunk London in many ways (though replacing steam with magitek), a rash of violent murders has broken out in the underbelly of the city. Character A is a young Magician, part of the magical law enforcement of Stormwatch. Character B is his demon, the source of his magic (to some extent). They have been assigned this case in the hopes that it will finally cause Character A to slip up so badly that the Magician's Council can remove him from service.

Notes:
    • I have some worldbuilding for this already, including the magic system and setting.
    • My thoughts for Character B is that he is mega overpowered and just kind of doing this for kicks. I think that would be fun. But ultimately, if you choose to play him-- that's up to you, not me.
  • (inspired by MHA)
    In the future, humans have developed unique powers due to mutations. For many people, these mutations change very little about their lives. For some-- those with a unique drive to protect, or powers that serve the purpose more than others-- they choose to go into a Hero's College. This six year program, beginning (traditionally) after graduating from high school, prepares a young adult for the realities of being a hero; an individual controlled by the Council of Heroes, who functions as "special forces" within the law, called in for things that traditional law officers can't respond to. Violent crime, large scale events, natural disaster, and the actions of other powered individuals.

Character A is the son of a very, very well known and powerful hero couple. He was set on this path from the moment he was born, and though his apathetic outlook on life makes him a poor candidate for a hero, he sees no alternative-- nor does he care to fight his parents about it.

Character B could not be more his opposite. The son of a small scale criminal, a thief who used her abilities to further her career, and no father to speak of, Character B's mother loved him-- but they both knew that he could only aim higher than her. She would be happy if he made an honest living as a cashier-- but was overjoyed for her son when his unique and powerful abilities gave him a shot at being in the Hero College. She was also terrified, though. The Council of Heroes, and the world of Hero work in general, was not kind. Heroes are a commodity, their looks are as important as their heart, if not more so. They're half fighters, half celebrities.

Character A and B are assigned roommates, and hit it off immediately. Like a house on fire, like they'd been friends from the moment they took their first breath. They're inseparable, they do everything together. They cease to be "Character A" and "Character B", and begin to be "Character A and B".

So you can imagine Character A's horror when B goes missing. And the hurt and bone deep sick feeling when, while accompanying his mentor on a routine raid of a Villain meeting, he sees B slipping out a window.

Notes:
    • I threw a lot at you there. That plot is meant to be pretty long, we'll end up writing the whole thing!
    • I can play either A or B, I have no preference. I have designs for both.
    • This plot is, ironically, one of the darker ones. Hero culture is very predatory, and both A and B will be experiencing it first hand.

F-List: [ link ]
Character Repository: [ Coming Soon ]

Last edited:
Hi! You can call me Zombee! The living doll/scientist/sickly man plot sounds really interesting. I'm super into Frankenstein-like stories. I'd be down to hear your ideas for it!

Back
Top Bottom