All ๐“•๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ผ ๐“พ๐“ผ โ˜† Seeking [Fandom and Original]

Currently reading:
All ๐“•๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ผ ๐“พ๐“ผ โ˜† Seeking [Fandom and Original]

My-Euphoria

AKA โ˜† Euphy
Local time
Today 10:35 AM
Pronouns
She/Herโ˜†They/Them
Hello! My name is Euphy and I'm new to the site, but not new to roleplaying. Though I am a little rusty! Please see below for some details. I will be updating this as new ideas come to me. I am in the CDT time zone but tend to be a night owl.

Please PM me if you are interested.

About Me โ€”-----------
โœ“ - 2+ Paragraphs per post โ€“{I tend to mirror post length.}
โœ“ - Responses can be expected at least once a week โ€“{Likely more often}
โœ“ - NSFW, Violence, Gore โ€“{Almost everything, as long as it's discussed beforehand.}
โœ“ - Fandoms, My Plots, Your plots โ€“{Only fandoms I am familiar with.}​

โœ’ - I am comfortable playing any genders and sexualities.
โœ’ - If I prefer a role in a particular plot it will be specified.
โœ’ - I am open to plots not listed! Please PM me.

โœ’ - I like writing trauma for my characters
โœ’ - Plot>Smut {I like smut! But if there's buildup I feel it's better!}

About You โ€”-----------
โœ“ - 2+ Paragraphs per post {I understand they may end up being shorter sometimes}
โœ“ - Please post at least biweekly {Or inform me before any length absences.}
โœ“ - Please check your grammar and spelling! {Some mistakes are okay! As long as it's readable!}​

โœ’ - Please let me know your preferences and limits clearly!
โœ’ - If you are no longer able to participate in a roleplay that's okay, just let me know!

Categories
Below are my ideas or desired pairings categorized. Take a look at the star rating out of five for how much I want to do an RP.

Hero โœ— Villain
โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†
The hero who seeks to rid the world of it's evils finds they may not be working for people who have the best interests of the world at heart. And the villain who rids the world of those they believe unfit.
{ANY Character genders}
<Can be modern, futuristic or fantasy. Characters can have powers if desired. Lots of options for this one>

Fantasy

Fallen Angel โœ— Amnesia Demon
โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†
An angel outcast by the heavens falls into the home and care of an unsuspecting "human". A human who is slowly trying to rebuild their life after an accident causing amnesia. Unfortunately for this person, it's not so simple for them either, as they have been outcast by hell.

{ANY Character genders}

Grim Reaper โœ— Human
โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†
A person who lives a seemingly regular life has had bad things happening around them lately, they've almost died, a lot.(They may or may not have noticed this.) It turns out the reason behind this is because the grim reaper is trying to harvest their soul! And not doing a very good job at it... But there's a good reason for that of course.

{ANY Character genders}
[My Preference: Grim Reaper]
<Based on "A Date with Death" game>

Princess โœ— Royal Guard
โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†
A meek and obedient young princess, betrothed to a prince of an enemy nation for peace making. She is the perfect princess, since that's what she wants to act as. Beneath the surface she's strong, capable and working on a plan of her own. A royal guard is newly assigned to the princess, to watch over her. But the King had a secondary request, to keep her in line as he suspects someone may be manipulating her.

{FxM, FxF or FxNB}

Vampire โœ— Vampire Hunter
โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†
An ancient and tired vampire who may seek power, or perhaps an end to their ancient life meets an impassioned and somewhat angry vampire hunter who seeks to cut them down. It turns out ancient vampires aren't so easy to kill.

{ANY Character genders}

Non-Fantasy

Mafia โœ— Spy
โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†
The Mafia Boss has died, passing on his title to his newly appointed first born. The news shakes the criminal underworld, as the new boss is more dangerous than any leader before them.

The mafioso who has been a spy in the organization gathering information for the police, suddenly becomes more involved in the upper ranks after reorganization

{ANY Character genders}
<Will likely include plenty of violence>

Serial Killer โœ— Detective
โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†
An intelligent "new" Detective has been cracking cases left and right, seeking to solve the one case that alludes them. The murders of a careful serial killer. But when the detective finds themselves accused of a murder themselves they end up meeting the very serial killer they've been searching for, but they may be the only one that can prove them innocent.

{ANY Character genders}
[My Preference: Serial Killer]
<Based loosely on "Killer Trait" game>

Fandom

Doctor Who
โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†
Doctor โœ— OC

Jujutsu Kaisen
โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†
Gojo Satoru โœ— Geto Suguru
Jujutsu Sorcerer OC โœ— Curse OC

Star Wars