MxM Fawn's Spicy Roleplay Menu

ForestFaeryFawn

Sleep deprived & Fuelled by Coffee
Local time
Today 11:51 PM
Pronouns
She / They
Fawn's Spicy Roleplay Menu
Please DM if interested. Do not reply to this thread, thank you!

Hi! I am Fawn and looking for new roleplay partners. I am currently in the mood for some spicy roleplay. It doesn't have to be smut only, I was thinking a 40/60 plot vs smut ratio.
In this post I will put my plots that are mostly smut-oriented. If you're looking for more plot-driven plots, you can click here. It mostly has the same information, only different plots.
You are always welcome to send me a message either way if you think we're a match.
If we have ever written together before, or have started plotting but never played, don't hesitate to message me! No hard feelings. I understand that real life happens, and sometimes we just forget things.

About me

• 31 years old, from the Netherlands, Timezone GMT+2
  • I am only interested in mxm pairings
  • Not a huge stickler for length
  • Replies generally once a week, unless something personal happens
  • That being said, when I am really into a roleplay, I tend to hyper post
  • Any kind of faceclaim works for me. Go nuts.
  • I can play all kinds of characters. I prefer to let the dynamic be decided in roleyplay. But they most often tend to be switch or submissive coded.
  • If you play a dom for me, I don't mind doubling up and playing a dom for you.
  • I make new characters for each roleplay, adjusting them to match the story and my partner's character
  • English is not my 1st language, but I try to catch as many mistakes as I can.
  • I love OOC chatting!
Dynamics that I am currently craving
  • Reincarnated Lovers
  • Enemies to Lovers
  • Hero x Villain
  • Soulmates (even better if they hate each other)
  • Partners in Crime
  • Hunter x The thing they hunt
  • Harems & Poly relationships
  • Prince x Prince
  • Prince x Knight
  • Slave x Master
  • Kidnapped x Kidnapper
  • Stalker x Stalked
  • Killer x Victim
  • Mafia heir/leader x Enemy Mafia heir/leader
  • Gang member x Innocent sweety

Tropes that I like
  • Arranged Marriages
  • Soulmates
  • Reincarnated lovers
  • Enemies to Lovers
  • Forbidden Love
  • Obsessive Love
  • Opposites Attract
  • Omegaverse

Kinks
  • Bondage
  • Blindfold
  • Electric Toys
  • Praise
  • Impact Play
  • Biting
  • Scolding & Degradation
  • Collars
  • Leashes
  • Chains
  • Voyeurism
  • Choking
  • Knife play
  • Aftercare
  • Orgasm control
  • Wax Play, Nipple Play
  • Cross-dressing
  • Exhibitionism
  • One fully clothed, other naked
  • Brats (to play)
  • Hard doms
  • Soft doms
  • Controlling Doms
  • Public places

Big no-no's
  • Watersports and the like
  • Amputations
  • Impregnation
  • Scat
  • Cannibalism

Writing Example
How many days had it been, since that Dimitri had disappeared? Emery had been wandering the dark streets in the middle of the nights, his instincts in complete overdrive as they took over all of his senses. This new body was one he was struggling to get used to, the thirst in the back of his throat as apparent as hunger used to be.

As you see, Emery was changed. He had been a human before, but wanting to be together with the only friend he had ever had in his life, he had allowed Dimitri to change him into a creature of the night. He was now no longer able to walk the streets when the sun shone down on him, he didn't need human food anymore, he had turned into a hunter of his own kind. Well, they weren't his kind anymore and with every passing day Emery was more and more aware of that fact.

The memories of that fateful night were hazy at best. His mind was clouded over, probably a side effect of his body going through all the changes. If Emery was being honest with himself, most of his memories of the past weeks were hazy too. With nobody to properly guide him, to teach him the ropes of this new existence, Emery was left to the whims of his instincts. And those instincts mostly consisted out of the thirst that was so strong that it would overshadow absolutely everything else.

More than once Emery had woken up out of yet another cloudy haze, his hands covered in blood from a sloppy kill. The body was nowhere in sight, but the metallic taste in the back of his throat was a tell tale sign of the meal that he had just had. Emery had changed into a vampire, and a wild one at that with nobody to help him control the urges that would take over.

In the days and nights that had followed the change, Emery had taken to living in hostels. It was such a big change from the life he had before. He had just settled down, his life finally figured out. He had a home, a small apartment he used to rent in a small town. He had a job as a librarian in the very same town he had lived in. He had known that library like the back of his hand, as it was the place where he had spend many days in the rough early years of his life. And even after that, it had been the only place where he had always felt safe. In between the books with stories of places far away from here, on another plain of existence. Back when he was younger, he had not even known of the existence of vampires. Not until he had met Dimitri, who could have come right out of the books that he loved so much.

Emery knew that he eventually had to return, having lost track of the amount of days that he had spent wandering around. He had called in sick every morning, just before he was going to sleep for the day. They didn't make a fuss about it, as before this Emery didn't call in sick very often. He had fled the village all together, not wanting to hurt anybody near the place he called home.

But if he was telling the truth, he was lonely. Dimitri had been the only friend he had and now he was gone too. To make matters worse, the instincts were so strong that he could barely hold onto the thread of humanity. It threatened to break at any given time. He was lost, alone and scared. He didn't know how to handle himself, now that everything that he had known had changed.

Another night arrived and Emery was just waking up from another deep sleep. His tongue still had that metallic pang, a clear sign of the meal he had the night before. At the very least, it would keep the haze at bay for a couple of days. This gave Emery the chance to gather his wits, in an attempt to make sense of this new life he was given.

With a groan he sat up straight in the hostel bed, his back groaning because of laying still for so long. The dirty blonde moved a hand through his hair, sweeping the long locks out of his face. Getting out of bed he grabbed a t-shirt that was laying over one of the chairs. He pulled it over his chest before slipping into a pair of black jeans as well. He put on the leather boots that looked as if he had already walked a thousand miles on them and shrugged on the leather jacket that looked just as weathered. As he made himself ready for the night, he wondered if he was ever going to be able to go back to the village he had grown up in, even though it hadn't been a pleasant youth. Growing up in an orphanage had been difficult and Emery had been a loner. But he was never truly bullied, knowing how to defend himself. Someone had to take care of him after all, and nobody else was going to do it. Not until Dimitri.

Next to the hazy frenzies that Emery would regularly find himself in, he was trying to find Dimitri. Traveling from place to place, he searched whenever he could. This was another one of those nights, where Emery would eventually find himself wandering the streets of yet another unfamiliar town. Scavenging the alleys of said town, in search of the friend that had disappeared.

And now, for some plots!
My preffered roles are in bold.

Spoils of war
Low Fantasy / Medieval - Dubcon / Noncon - Enemy General x Prince - Long term
After a long war, a general (YC) decides to take one of the royal family as his personal pleasure slave. MC is the youngest prince of the royal family, and the only one spared a horrible death. He has not gone down without a fight, having been quite a menace to YC and his troops. But is he really done being a manace? YC decides to take matters in his own hands.

MC can be played as a switch or a submissive. However, when a submissive, he's going to be on the bratty side.

To tame a demon
Low Fantasy / Medieval - Dubcon / Noncon - Noble x Incubus - Long term

In this world, it is normal for nobles from higher rankings to take slaves. However, YC has an interest in a more exotic type of slave. MC is a incubus who has managed to stay out of the hands of slavers, up until recently. Being an incubus, he's sold as a pleasure slave. Obviously, he does not take kindly to this. YC manages to buy the incubus, up for the challenge of taming a demon.

MC can be played as a switch or a submissive. However, when a submissive, he's going to be on the bratty side.

Friends are forever, right?
Slice of Life - One night stand - Friends to Lovers - Experienced bottom x Unexperienced top- Short term, could turn into long term

Our characters are best friends. They are invited to a party and decide to go together. They have a very fun evening, maybe even a little bit too fun. YC has a secret, he's still a virgin. On a drunken whim, he tells his best friend about it. MC decides that he most definitely can help fix this little problem. They end up having a one night stand together. Will their friendship be able to withstand their little slip up?

If none of these plots tickle your fancy, but you think we match otherwise, I am always game to discuss any craving you have.
I am especially interested in any Polyarmory or Harem RPs. I am willing to play multiple characters.

Thank you for reading and I hope you will have a magical day!

I love the spoils of war one!! And if you're interested in doubling up I also like the partners in crime!

Back
Top Bottom