Feats of Greetings, Greets the Feets. Salutations in the highest degree!

Currently reading:
Feats of Greetings, Greets the Feets. Salutations in the highest degree!

Rajivari

I remain the man I was. Rajivari.
Local time
Today 3:20 PM
Hello, I am Jax Nova. I have been doing casual RP on forums since 2005 but sadly my old site is extremely slow now and so I am out window shopping for a new community of active role players.

Personally I love Star Wars and Lord of the Rings RPs the most (in that order) but I am always open to any good RP of most any genre or subject, though I do tend to shy away from RPs in a real-world setting since that seems a bit drab to me. lol

Either way! Hope this place can be a second home for me and I can find some great RP!

Welcome to the Inner Sanctum! Glad you chose us in your window shopping and hopefully you can find a new, permanent home here with us. Pleas if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Here's a helpful link to get you started:

A Simple Guide for the Sanctum Dweller

Welcome to the Inner Sanctum! Glad you chose us in your window shopping and hopefully you can find a new, permanent home here with us. Pleas if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Here's a helpful link to get you started:

A Simple Guide for the Sanctum Dweller

Thanks! :) I read through the rules. I'm looking forward to checking out some ongoing RPs to get a feel for how ya'll do things here before jumping into anything but I am anxious! lol I've had only 1 active RP all year! haha

Welcome to our humble hideaway. We hope you'll make The Sanctum your home. If you need anything at all, our staff is very friendly. Just send a message.
I look forward to seeing you on our boards... The writing boards... Not the ones in the dun... Oops! I hear the dinner bell. Gotta run! *waves* (^o^)

Welcome to our humble hideaway. We hope you'll make The Sanctum your home. If you need anything at all, our staff is very friendly. Just send a message.
I look forward to seeing you on our boards... The writing boards... Not the ones in the dun... Oops! I hear the dinner bell. Gotta run! *waves* (^o^)

Thank you kindly! I'm glad to see the mods greeting and offering help. To me that has always been the first sign of a good forum. I was in the welcoming team on my other forum and I know how much effort it is to keep up with all the new members to be sure everyone feels welcome. That effort is appreciated from both you and Inarie. :)

Haha! I am sure you will see me on the boards... hopefully not those... "other" boards. ;)

*slides in late to the party*

Welcome Jax! We hope the sanctum becomes your second home as well! Glad to have you!

*slides in late to the party*

Welcome Jax! We hope the sanctum becomes your second home as well! Glad to have you!

Thanks to you as well! So far it's looking like a good place to call home and it is easy to navigate. The look is perfect for the site and the amount of activity seems promising. :) I'll be honest, I'm picky. Only two forums have I ever stuck with for years and the other (a star wars forum) closed down a few years back. So now it's just my Lord of the Rings forum I am a member of that is very very slow now days.

I need RPer friends! lol I miss RPs. haha

We have fans of both of those themes here. When you get around to it, post a thread mentioning your love of those types of rp, and you're sure to catch some interest.

^ What Mia said!
Also, feel free to join us in chat!

Reactions: Mia
Thanks, both. :)

I'll certainly be looking to get into a LOTR or Starwars RP here soon. Just browsing through threads to familiarize myself with the site right now.

I've never done a lot of chats but I might check it out sometime. Generally when I am on a forum I am doing at least 3 other things so sticking around to read line by line is not usually a good fit, which is why I love forums so much. post, come back 10 minutes or 10 hours later and your still good.

Our chat consists of a bunch of wacky antics performed by a mostly insane cast of characters. And lucky for you, you don't even have to open the window to see what's going on. You can laugh at us while lurking (^o^)

Ah, well that is an inviting prospect. haha I might have to check it out. ;)

Many welcomes, Sorry to hear you have had to move on from your old site, although only a little cos now your here. Hope you find what your looking for and to see you around the site. Everyone is friendly and helpful so feel free to shout out if your stuck with anything. All the best.

Thanks for the warm welcome and yes, I am rather bummed about my other site. I still frequent it, it's just we only have like 6 active members who are on daily and only one of them is an RPer the rest are just fans of LOTR.

So far so good. :) Everything is easy to find here and I'm just sitting back to see if I can pick up a good RP sometime soon. :)

Well fingers crossed for you, sure you won't be waiting long. We are all pretty sociable so feel free to just say hi, or if you want a sounding board to bounce ideas off. Do you have a cast of your own characters you run with, or are you more into canon?

I'm generally not into cannon very much. I feel like stepping outside that offers more creativity so long as it's not WAY out there like... adding earth into starwars... probably would not be keen on an idea like that. I have a few characters that I play with and generally adapt them as needed to fit the story/timeline etc...

Thanks, you too. :) And thanks again for the welcome. Always nice to see a welcoming community.

Back
Top Bottom