Feelin' Lucky?

Currently reading:
Feelin' Lucky?

LuckyVaunt

Claims Medic
Local time
Today 2:26 AM
'Cause I sure am. Lucky, that is. Here's a quick summary of my interests and experience:

Started roleplaying in WoW way back in the early Lich King era, then moved on to IMs such as Skype or forums like RoleplayerGuild. When Discord came along, I grabbed that immediately and have been using that since its release. That's been my primary method of all RPs, whether group or 1x1. My preferred styles are casual to advanced, with minimum one paragraph but a fairly high standard for grammar and spelling.

My interests include some established universes, ranging from some anime (very low interest) to Mass Effect to Final Fantasy. I'm not big on using canon characters even for the story, so it definitely turns into an AU where they didn't exist or a timeline difference.

My real cup of tea is homebrew fantasy. Give me knights, wizards, monsters, and quests. In return, you'll receive a happy go Lucky that wants to explore every nook and cranny of your original setting. It doesn't have to be generic; in fact, I love those that can give a reasonable twist to my expectations, such as Good Goblins and Evil Elves.

I do occasionally enjoy a nice slice-of-life or romance, so don't think my book is subject to one genre.

Hope to see some fun adventure!

Welcome to I.S. LuckyVaunt. I hope you find the stories you are looking for here.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

Sounds like your style might be my cup of tea! I recently posted my intro, "Into the Mystic." If you think you'd be a good fit, hit me up.

Back
Top Bottom