Female Character Needed for Romance Role Play!

Currently reading:
Female Character Needed for Romance Role Play!

Local time
Today 11:51 AM
Hello!

I am seeking a role play companion (male or female) who is willing to play a female character for a romance story (see plot below). My character will be a dominant male and I would like the female character to be submissive to an extent.

The Forum
This role play will be held in The Forbidden Sanctum's Feather Bed forum.

The Plot
The title of the role play will be "The Midnight Dinner".

My male character will be the host of a secret dinner service he holds once a month where only a handful of chosen individuals are allowed to attend. The dinner is an expensive and fancy 4 course meal preparing these chosen individuals for the last course: desert. Desert will include actual sweets, of course, and a twist of delightful pleasures.

Your character will receive an invitation to the midnight dinner. How your character receives the invitation and how they get to the location is up for you to decide.

I have the setting and events for the dinner planned but feel free to improvise on the setting and events as much as you'd like! There will be a healthy amount of sexual encounters between our characters but I'd like there to be a story, as well.

I will post the starter once I find another role player who can meet the requirements below! I look forward to role playing with you!

Role Play Requirements
  • Be detailed and literate
  • Be creative in advancing the plot (improvisation is deeply encouraged)
  • Write in paragraph form (multi-paragraphs preferred)
  • Must be willing to take control of any side characters (this helps advance the story)
  • Third person POV preferred

Back
Top Bottom