MxF Female Writer Looking For Male Writer

Currently reading:
MxF Female Writer Looking For Male Writer

Rules Check
  1. Confirmed
Pairings
  1. MxF
  2. MxMxF
  3. Doubling
Content Warning
  1. Kink
Genre Preferences
  1. Romance
  2. Erotic
  3. High Fantasy
  4. Low Fantasy
  5. Historical
  6. Medieval
  7. Horror
  8. Supernatural
  9. Modern
Character Preferences
Original Characters Only
Open to Solicitation For
Listed Ideas and Similar Ideas
Open to Group Stories
No

luukasama

Keeper of Sleeping Worlds
Local time
Today 4:27 AM
Messages
3
Location
Tennessee, US
  1. WHAT/WHO I AM LOOKING FOR:
    I am specifically looking for a male writing partner who writes male characters. My ideal male leads are Dominants in energy and presence: commanding, controlled, protective, possessive, emotionally intense, and capable of creating tension through restraint as much as action.

    Most of my roleplay experience has been with female partners, and I’m interested in exploring what it feels like to write a female character, as a female writer, opposite a male writer playing a male character. This is not a criticism of female writers; I’m simply looking for a different dynamic this time.

    I write third person, past tense, and I’m most interested in long-term, character-driven stories with slow-burn romance, adult themes, emotional intensity, power dynamics, danger, loyalty conflicts, and real consequences. I value plotting, communication, consistency, and respect for character ownership.


  2. Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?
    Hi, I’m Luuka. I’m a long-form collaborative writer who writes primarily in third person, past tense with 20+ years of writing experience. I’m looking for compatible writing partner who enjoys character development, plot, romance, and emotional consequence.

    I’m drawn to slow-burn romance, complicated relationships, political tension, supernatural or fantasy elements, mafia/crime settings, court intrigue, power struggles, loyalty conflicts, and morally complicated characters. I like stories where choices have consequences and relationships feel earned.

    I’m comfortable with adult themes, including sexually explicit content, when it serves the characters and the story. I prefer intimacy with emotional weight over empty smut or shock value.

    My style tends to be descriptive, emotional, and layered, with a focus on inner conflict, atmosphere, body language, tension beneath dialogue, and characters with agency, flaws, pride, wounds, and consequences.

    I value OOC plotting, communication, regular momentum, and mutual respect for character ownership. If you enjoy emotionally charged long-term storytelling, slow burns, adult romance, and real plot consequences, we may be a good match.


  3. How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?
    Length of post depends on previous character(s) tags
    1. Once in a harvest moon: it'll be 1 sentence if my character has to ask a question without any actions
    2. At the minimum: 1 paragraph
    3. Average: 3 to 5 paragraphs
    4. Inspired: up 5 or more paragraphs
    Writing Schedule:
    1. Depends on workload (8 to 5 pm EST) and level of excitement
      1. If the anticipation of the lead up to some action is high, I will respond multiple times a day.
      2. At worst, a couple of times a week, but that's extremely rare for me because I prefer frequent posting regardless


  4. What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?
    I'm good with physical and sexual violence, so long as it either:
    1. Makes sense in the story. For ex: our characters are about to throw down
    2. Non-con smut: we discuss this prior just so I know what I'm walking into
    3. Otherwise: no vore, gore, or disembowelment


  5. Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?
    1. Absolutely. There is no romance without smut, and I (personally) think that stories without either are boring, and one begets another. You can't expect two characters becoming attracted to reach other not to fall into bed wanting to rip each other's clothes off. I do not fade to black and I write explicit scenes. It's completely reasonable to not want smut in every other scene, but not to have any at all is a deal breaker for me.

      Kinks:
      Dominance/submissionDangerous tendernessForced proximityJealousyMorally gray devotionPossessive language
      Power exchangeSlow-burn obsessionEnemies to loversRestraintThe soft spot
      Possessive protectionAuthority figuresFated bondsTrust as erotic tensionPublic control/private fractureEmotional aftercare
      Controlled men losing restraintProtector/protected dynamicsMate bondsIntimacy as revelationBanter with teethNon-con
      Defiant surrenderCaptivity tensionMarking/claimingPower imbalance with consent and consequenceChosen vulnerabilityDub-con
      Age-Gap

      Limits:
      Anything dealing with bowel movements - golden showers, scat, etc.; degradation; mentally immature OCs; super young OCs - 21+ and older or bust; tentacles; oviposition; bestiality (ex: pure animal, not a werewolf/shifter)

  6. Do you write any fandoms?
    1. Not interested

  7. Character tropes:

    Controlled InfernoWoman Who Refuses to Be HandledDangerous LoverSlow-Burn ObsessionSubmissive Who Still Has Teeth
    Devoted ProtectorIce KingStrategic SurvivorProtector Who Becomes the ThreatAge-Gap Romance


  8. Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?

    Settings:
    Royal courts/kingdomsDark romantasyPacks/supernatural communitiesIsolated estates/castles/mountain holdsAncient/reincarnationWar rooms / council chambers / strategy spaces
    Occupied courts/conquered kingdomsMafia/crime familiesLuxury dangerUrban fantasy citiesHigh-stakes professional spacesSafe rooms after danger

    Pairing ideas:
    Ice King x Firebrand WomanCaptor x Captive with AgencyFated Mates / Soul-Bonded LoversSovereign x Political Pawn Who Refuses to Stay a PawnControlled Man x Woman Who Makes Him CrackRuler x Rival Sovereign
    Dangerous Protector x Defiant WomanBodyguard x Protected ChargeSecond-Chance LoversDominant Man x Submissive with TeethStrategist x Strategist
    King/Don/Alpha x Woman Who Refuses the RoleEnemies to LoversMorally Gray Man x Principled WomanWounded Queen x Devoted MonsterOlder Powerful Man x Younger Woman with Agency


  9. Do you have any detailed plots prepared?
    I do not. Plotting is one of the my biggest weaknesses, although I am working on it little by little. That doesn't mean you'll be solely responsible for plotting, but you may have to lead and I'll chip in with ideas as they come to me.


  10. Do you have any characters you want to write?
    I will write anything and everything to fit any kind of plot


  11. Writing Sample:
    The hall had gone too quiet.

    That was the first mistake.

    A court could survive insult, scandal, even blood on polished marble if the right people pretended not to see it. But silence was dangerous. Silence meant every nobleman, widow, minister, and jeweled viper in the room had stopped pretending. Their attention had sharpened into one collective blade, and every inch of it was pointed at her.

    Seren did not lower her chin.

    The wine had struck the floor at her feet only moments ago, a dark red bloom spreading across the pale stone like an accusation. Lord Vaerick’s cup still hung loose in his hand, empty now, though his smile remained exactly where he had placed it.

    A lesser woman might have stepped back.

    A wiser woman might have laughed.

    Seren did neither.

    She let the stain creep toward the hem of her gown and watched him over it, very still, very calm, while the heat beneath her ribs gathered itself into something far more useful than rage.

    “You missed,” she said.

    The hall held its breath.

    Vaerick’s smile thinned.

    “Did I?”

    “Of course.” Her voice carried without rising. “Had you meant to insult me properly, you would have thrown it in my face. This was merely theater.”

    A murmur moved through the room before dying beneath the weight of the king’s stare.

    Darian had not moved from the dais. That, too, was a kind of warning. He sat with one hand curled over the carved arm of his chair, his expression cold enough to pass for boredom to anyone who had not learned him well. Seren had learned him. She knew the difference between his restraint and his stillness.

    Restraint was a wall.

    Stillness was the moment before the wall came down.

    His eyes were on Vaerick.

    Not on her.

    That should have comforted her. Instead, it only made the pulse in her throat beat harder.

    Because Darian was not a merciful man when someone made the mistake of touching what he had not yet admitted he wanted.

    “Careful, my lord,” Seren continued, stepping over the spilled wine as though it were no more offensive than rainwater. “If you intend to start a war in the middle of supper, you should at least have the courtesy to do it with both hands.”

    Vaerick’s jaw flexed.

    There it was.

    Not victory, but irritation. A fracture in the polished surface.

    “You speak boldly for a woman kept alive by another man’s mercy,” Vaerick said.

    That time, Darian moved.

    Only slightly.

    Only enough for the ring on his hand to catch the candlelight.

    Seren felt it anyway. The shift of him. The danger of him. The entire room felt it, though none of them would have been able to say why.

    She turned before he could rise, enough to catch his gaze and hold it without making it appear like she needed permission.

    Do not.

    She didn't have to speak it out loud.

    Her eyes said it all.

    For one suspended breath, the command passed between them like a drawn blade.

    Darian’s expression did not change, but something in his eyes did. A flicker. Anger, perhaps. Recognition. Or the dark, unwilling amusement of a man discovering that the woman he wanted to protect had no intention of being handled like porcelain.

    Good.

    Let him be angry.

    She was angry too.

    But anger was not a strategy unless one knew where to place it.

    Seren faced Vaerick again.

    “Mercy?” she repeated softly. “No, my lord. Mercy is what men call restraint when they wish to be praised for not becoming monsters.”

    The quiet deepened.

    “I am alive because your assassin failed. I am standing here because whoever sent him underestimated me. And I am speaking boldly because every person in this room is now wondering whether you are offended on behalf of your pride…”

    Her smile faded.

    “…or afraid on behalf of your guilt.”

    Vaerick’s face hardened.

    For one heartbeat, he gave her the truth.

    His eyes moved to Darian. They did not linger for long, but enough that it was obvious exactly where he was looking.

    Seren felt the court notice. Felt it ripple outward in the rustle of silk, the shift of boots, the sudden interest of men who had pretended all evening not to care.

    Darian rose.

    This time, she did not stop him.

    The scrape of his chair against stone was soft, almost gentle, and somehow worse for it. He descended the dais without haste, black coat falling clean around him, crown absent but authority unmistakable. He did not look like a man coming to defend a woman’s honor.

    He looked like a king deciding where to bury the first body.

    Vaerick bowed, but not quickly enough.

    “Your Majesty...”

    “Leave,” Darian said.

    One word.

    No shout. No threat. No elaboration.

    Vaerick’s fingers tightened around the cup.

    Seren watched him decide whether pride was worth dying for.

    It was a fascinating thing, really, watching men discover the limits of their own courage.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom