Baron
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 5:00 PM
Pronouns
they/them

[ Just assume this thread is forever under construction]
Welcome! Welcome!

Who am I? I'm Fenn. I'm a nobody. I've been RPing for almost 20 years now. It's been a fun ride. I have children, I attend college, I work. I have a busy life. I'm pretty chill and relaxed. Just here to have a good time like the rest of us.

I'm a multi-paragraph RPer. I can do novella but I rarely will. Those days are behind me. You can expect a 4-8 average out of me. There is no need to match this. The only thing I care about is the scene being carried forward and actual effort being made.

Sometimes I can reply daily, other times I may take a week to respond. I will generally keep in touch if life is drowning me. If you're someone who needs consistent, fast replies to remain interested - I'm probably not the person for you.

I write both male and female characters of all sexualities.
I would like more practice writing heterosexual women even if only as secondary characters.
Multiple characters / couples per RP is great.

I'm comfortable with both violence and sex. I tend to gravitate more towards plot and enjoy smut when it happens organically. My kinks likely lean more toward the vanilla side, with maybe a few sprinkles. We can discuss it.
I am considered a true switch, when that type of thing even matters? All of my characters are happy participants in the bedroom and they will enjoy changing the dynamics. Give and take as we please.
I'm not interested in BDSM elements, bodily waste or abuse. I'll post an f-list.. eventually.. maybe.
I will never write rape. My characters will never rape anyone, nor will they ever be raped. This can ONLY be mentioned as a backstory element after discussion.
This is a trigger for me.

The only fandom setting that I am generally interested in is Dragon Age. I will almost never say no to this. Give it to me.

Last edited:
WORLDS AND CHARACTERS

THEYRE COMIN' YALL​

Last edited:
CURRENT CRAVINGS

Dnd-esque adventures. High? Fantasy adventures. Tied to fate and destiny. Whimsical. Non-human characters such as firbolgs, drow, orcs, goliath and similarly humanoid. Soft romance. Yearning. Fireflies at night and warm sun rises and wind tousled hair.

Desperate to play my OC listed below in a m// romance.

927013109024063558.webp

Last edited:
LIMITED EDITION CHARACTERS!
aka characters that I am feeling in particularly inspired for

blueboyhead.png "Esteem"
  • Early twenties
  • Bisexual
  • Shy, insecure and still figuring himself out.
  • Theron is a young man who was born within the city to human parents, or at least a human mother. Despite his heritage being a surprise and his non-human appearance, he was kept at home to be raised. Perhaps it might have been kinder for his mother to leave him to someone else's care or to die, as a tiefling surrounded by humans, it was made very apparent that he was not one of them. This was the start of a life where he struggled to fit in, always feeling too different and never quite finding his place.
  • Once reaching adulthood, he made the choice to leave his home city in hopes of finding.. more. This included shedding his birth name and following the tradition that many of his kind do; renaming himself after a dream that he might obtain.
  • FxM, MxM.
  • Medieval fantasy adventure preferred.
  • DnD-esque desired.
  • Romance.
  • Coming of age.
  • Doubling / Multiple characters desired.

HEAVILY CRAVING. PLEASE.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom