Baron
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 1:07 AM
Pronouns
they/them
[ Just assume this thread is forever under construction]

❤ Welcome! Welcome! ❤

Who am I? I'm Fenn. I'm a nobody. I've been RPing for almost 20 years now. It's been a fun ride. I have children. I attend college. I work. I have a busy life. I'm pretty chill and relaxed. Just here to have a good time like the rest of us.

I'm a multi-paragraph RPer. I can do novella but I rarely will. Those days are behind me. You can expect a 4-8 average out of me. There is no need to match this. The only thing I care about is the scene being carried forward and actual effort being made.

Sometimes I can reply daily, other times I may take a week to respond. I will generally keep in touch if life is drowning me. If you're someone who needs consistent, fast replies to remain interested - I'm probably not the person for you.

I write both male and female characters of all sexualities.
Multiple characters / couples per RP is great.
Currently wanting to have more practice playing female characters.

I'm comfortable with both violence and sex. I tend to gravitate more toward plot and enjoy smut when it happens organically. My kinks likely lean more toward the vanilla side, with maybe a few sprinkles. We can discuss it.
I am considered a true switch, when that type of thing even matters. All of my characters are happy participants in the bedroom and they will enjoy changing the dynamics. Give and take as we please.
Things that I love are size differences (Particularly large male x smaller female) and sexual tension.
I'm not interested in BDSM elements, bodily waste or abuse. I'll post an f-list.. eventually.. maybe.
I will never write rape. My characters will never rape anyone, nor will they ever be raped. This can ONLY be mentioned as a backstory element after discussion.
This is a trigger for me.

The only fandom setting that I am generally interested in is Dragon Age. I will almost never say no to this. Give it to me.

Last edited:
Current Ideas:

(F x M)
1. The Kingdom of Unnamed has enjoyed a relatively stable rule over the last twenty years while under the command of the current King. However, as he grows older and his heir prepares to take his place, there is simmering unrest. His son has been rumored to be not just violent and prone to irrationality but he yearns to expand territory by breaking the peace and sending them all into war. He has begun to flaunt his power and authority when not under the watchful eyes of his predecessor which is slowly diminishing by the day as the King's health declines.

MC is the bastard daughter of the King, though never legitimized. She has lived her life as a typical peasant - raised by her mother in the village and learning the skills of one of the common folk. It comes as a surprise when she is summoned to court. Upon arriving, she is made aware that the King has died and there has a rise of conspiracies within the Kingdom. Other bastards intend to try and make their claim to the throne in a bid to stop the current heir from ruling. Despite making her plea that she is a part of no plot, she finds that her family and village are all murdered to ensure that no one may try and fight for her claim. (Why she is not killed herself, we can discuss. Perhaps she escapes an attempt?)

Upon this discovery, MC swears vengeance upon them and sets out on a mission to destroy the royal family entirely.

Some ideas for this quest; Dragons. Inspired by HOTD, naturally.

• As a bastard born to the royal family, MC is blessed with the blood that allows her to tame and become a dragon rider
  • MC seeks to do the unheard of; tame a monstrous dragon and use its power to take down her enemies.

There are several options for your character. Is he a part of a rebel faction that desires to give aid? Or is he actually one of the royals, hoping to clear the path for the throne for himself?

Ideas that are optional;

• YC is a legitimate son of the King and half-brother to MC. [The only case of incest I am interested in]
  • YC is non-human. An orc? An elf? A half-giant? I'm open to ideas.
  • YC IS a/the dragon and gives aid to MC.

(M x M)
2. The king of the Kingdom of Unnamed is a cruel, vicious man. He carries no love from his followers - only the fear of execution and ensuring his position through it. This tyrant has earned plenty of factions who seek to replace him one way or another.

YC is one of many who have joined a cause to end the Kingdom's plight. Is he the leader? A simple soldier? Or perhaps another piece of a large puzzle? Whatever he is, he finds himself introduced and in charge of a new recruit.

A shy, mysterious man who is aloof and awkward... yet very eager to begin taking action against the King, like so many.

There is more that meets the eye when it comes to this new face however, as unknowns to everyone around him, MC is none other than the King's son.

Last edited:
Updated.​

Seeking;
Medieval fantasy settings.
Romance.
Epic adventures.
DnD inspired.

I'd like to play at least one female character because I am very much out of practice. I prefer to double but not required.

• Arranged marriage.
    • Human x Non Human - Two people are brought together to end the war. They are forced to not only deal with whatever negative notions they have about eachother - but also must confront the whole reason why they were truly united; to prepare for an even greater threat that looms over them.
    • Royal x Peasant - Despite expecting to one day marry a princess or at least a woman of noble standing, a prince finds himself betrothed to a mere peasant who had been revealed to carry a magic that was once thought to be long lost. (Or perhaps limited?) With their own respective gifts, they must team together to defeat obstacles against their marriage, their kingdoms and potentially the world. dun dun dunnnn.
  • Two childhood friends are forced to survive after their village is decimated by an invading kingdom. They travel across lands in hopes of not just warning others and recruiting aid in the imploding war - but also to discover themselves in ways they never thought possible.
  • See my posted plots above.

LIMITED EDITION CHARACTERS!
aka characters that I am feeling in particularly inspired for that aren't being added to the character vault for one reason or another

Lady Freya Caliben

freya.png
The only child of Lord Caliben and his deceased wife, Freya is her father's pride and joy. She has been brought up with the expectation that she would carry on her family's legacy, even if not in name should she ever marry, and has been taught accordingly. This has included tutors of varying subjects and lessons that the girl was not necessarily thrilled to be involved in, such as finances and combat. The girl may not have the skills of a battle hardened soldier that life often demands, but she is capable of surviving in many ways that most women with her title would not.

Freya is a human woman of average height and weight, light blond hair and blue eyes. She is generally considered attractive in the face but with a personality that some think needs improvement. She is stubborn and quick to take action without thinking, often frustrated with people around her when they do not make haste when something needs to be done. Having been introduced to life on the road with her father, the responsibilities that come with House Caliben and the freedom that lords have - Freya has no desire to play the part of a traditional noblewoman.

Freya's current predicament involves the disappearance of her father, who was last seen working with the Drussolini Bluecoats Company as an ally in the Frontier. When no one was willing to go and search for the man, she decided to do so herself - no matter what it would take.

Because of this, Freya has very little interest in the riches that the unknown promises but finds herself tied in a company that hunger for new opportunities.

• FxM pairing.
  • Ideally some sort of adventuring theme where Freya must travel with the paid mercenaries in attempts to find her father, learning more about the world than she ever thought possible and forging new bonds along the way.
  • The world may be recently discovered or in generally barely touched, leaving it ripe with treasures and opportunity.. and danger.
  • Worldbuilding required. Details in information above changeable an tweaked for whatever plot we decide on.
  • Bodyguard x Freya, Hired Help x Freya (A warrior? A mage? A guide?), other ideas encouraged.

Prince Alaric Oakheart

prince3body.png

The product of a political union, Alaric is the only legitimate son of Evil King Man and his only acknowledged heir. His mother had been a princess who was wed in hopes of creating a strong union between the two Kingdom and to try and sway the King to show grace to the people involved. Unfortunately, the woman died in childbirth and with her passing, her husband refused to uphold his side of the agreement and waged war.

It was only by formal duty that he allowed Alaric to be raised within the castle, where he has been tutored and raised by the staff his entire life. While his father has no plans to ever let go of his Kingdom, not even in death, Alaric has been given the education of a proper prince in all things considered. Over the years, he has managed to earn a small amount of acceptance from the King.

Despite this, he lives within his father's shadow and is kept away from the public life that looms over him and his title. While the general public knows of his existence, most have not laid eyes on him. A warring country does not have many opportunities for gatherings that did not thrum in threats.

While Evil King Man is a tyrant and cruel, his ideology and greed have not seemingly seeped into his son. Perhaps it is because he is disconnected from him, sparing the young man from his infection of the soul. No matter the reason, Leo is a gentle spirit who finds himself yearning for more than what his cold castle walls offer him. He is marred by loneliness that he conceals behind a layer of curiosity toward the world that he does not partake in.

Leo is capable in combat, should the need ever arise, however it would seem that he finds more satisfaction in his books and art. His mind is bursting at the seams with visions of a better world which he can only bring forth through words and paint - perhaps to try and make the world more beautiful while his father destroys it.

• MxM preferred but will consider MxF for the right partner and character.
  • Optional pairing and dynamic. Alaric could be opposite of a hired help (bodyguard, knight or maid for example) or someone form the outside that helps him see the world.
  • Interested in a larger plot that involves killing / dethroning the King at the end.

Fay'len
elfgirlhead.png

A native of the local forest, Fay has been raised within the wild and away from busy society. Her people pride themselves on being self reliant and in tune with nature as to preserve the natural order of the world. It is through this knowledge that Fay has learned the art of healing - both in magic and in the flora that surrounds them.

Fay is an elven woman of short stature and a shapely figure. She has a natural tan, freckled cheeks, chestnut eyes, along with oversized ears and wavy dark brown hair. While many would not consider her a great beauty to be remembered, she is generally considered cute and charming. She is often a ray of light on a dark day, her sweet and upbeat personality rarely being dragged down no matter the circumstances. Her heart holds love for all of the world's creatures - even those that would cause harm to her by their own nature.

It is because of this acceptance of others that Fay was one of the few to offer her services to the rare outsiders when they passed through her village.

• MxF or FxF
  • Fay would work well as a guide in her homeland or as a hired healer for someone. She would also work well as a secondary character, unless someone wants to help traumatize the poor girl in the name of character growth.

Lady Vera Damaris

hhead1.png

A tiefling born from two human parents, Vera's birth was a tragedy. Despite her status as a born lady, she has been denied her birthright and cast away from the Damaris clan - a mercy, rather than being killed for the sin that her flesh carries from generations ago.

Vera has lived her life quietly.. And illegally. In her early years she had been granted asylum within an orphanage where she was cared for and raised, although not without many hardships. It was when she reached her teenage years that she disappeared into the streets, learning to survive however she could and eventually being taken under the wing of someone who was much more open minded and cutthroat than those who would rather see her starve.

What would have once been a beautiful woman, Vera's appearance has been marred by her tiefling nature. Her ears are almost elven like in shape, two swirling horns protruding from her head and the unnatural hue of gray of her hair are the main contenders in her looks. Vera is tall and thin and quick on her feet for her chosen career.

Having no formal education, Vera is barely literate and has no knowledge on political affairs. She is level headed and calm however, seeing the practical side of life in a pessimistic way that she claims is simply being practical. Those that are graced with her company will quickly learn that she is sarcastic and teasing, a sly smile accompanying her strangely alluring gaze.

• FxM ideal, will consider FxF
  • Thief x Thief, perhaps Vera and another member of a thieves guild. Other ideas welcome. Two not-great people having to do good things together?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom