MxF Filed for Later

Currently reading:
MxF Filed for Later

Local time
Yesterday 11:58 PM
"I wish I could be articulate with this story, but there's not much to tell. I was only five when things went south... everything seemed to be gravitating towards a terrible conclusion. I don't recall a lot about that day, but I do remember this. When I came to in front of my parents' flat, there was blood trailing into the kitchen. I don't recall anything else.

Now, twenty years later I still wander from place to place. I've spent time in foster care, but when I turned eighteen, I let the state go. I needed to make my own way, seeing as no family wanted to bother with me. Now I'm working a five to nine-hour job at a news company, writing columns for the local gazette. I didn't get a significant education but the time I spent in a boarding school for four years helped develop my writing and linguistics. I'm a communication major with a degree in rhetoric and speech. Okay, that may not be accurate but I don't remember the terminology. Sue me.

Anyway, I'm living in a three-story apartment complex outside the city, working with a painter friend I met three years prior to construct a novel. I'm working on it vigorously when life does not intervene. I'm also studying theology. Particularly Christian theology. Even though my life before the incident didn't color me in religious tints, I do recall one service as a twelve-year-old where I heard a stirring summation of the Love of God. It struck me hard and it was during a time when I needed to know something like that existed.

In other news, my life hasn't changed much, but perhaps...well...today something happened. I don't know how to explain it, but there is this...this girl..." - Introduction

Ladies, I offer you an opportunity to exploit this servant's hunger for story and love in this brief but mysterious opener for a story that will delve into whatever you desire---within reason of course lol.

I'm not going to be frequent because of school and other life obligations, but I'll love to sate your thirst for adventure if you want to indulge my fantasy. I offer myself to you, as your humble servant. I await your word ;).

Your words are so moving almost as though i'm reading a book. I was hooked from the first sentence and would love to unfold this story with you if you'd let me.

"Sorry dear thought I had replied" gentle takes your hand. "Would you care if we slowly build up a relationship between the two characters in your story?"

"Sorry dear thought I had replied" gentle takes your hand. "Would you care if we slowly build up a relationship between the two characters in your story?"
Of course! I wouldn'thave it any other way. Plus itll allow us to build on our... *whispers into your ear,* intimacy ;).

Back
Top Bottom