Both Needed Final Fantasy: LEVION'S WINGS

Currently reading:
Both Needed Final Fantasy: LEVION'S WINGS

Phoeniana

Meticulous Laughter
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 5:30 PM
I tried to get this started long ago, but I ended up vanishing, so I'm doing a bit of a reboot! ^.^

cooltext1411004716_zps50b6e736.png

Goddess of Enigma and Protector of all of Hima, Levion, watched over the people, creatures, and morale throughout the land. She was the peacekeeper, the uniting, and the balance of Hima. The sky was her throne, Hima was her home, and every person, creature, and belief was the life force coursing through her veins from age to age....

But does peace ever last?

large_zps5b230d46.jpg

Every creature has the urge to kill. Every person does an act of crime. Every country... land... empire... wants to sit on the highest throne. The darkness in the hearts of life can no longer be ignored. They are always there: burning through skin or hide. Coursing ravishingly through veins until ready to explode. Boiling with the help of envy, greed, and insanity. Levion, goddess of good and truth, is the peace keeper. There can not be darkness where there is peace.

In reverse, however, with darkness... there can be no peace. And darkness is the dominance.

Levion, though trying to keep the balance, can not take on darkness by herself. The beliefs people made in her wavered. The obedience of the beasts and aeons are disputed, and the empires of Hima have doubts of having a Goddess hold the high power. In fear and rage, Levion unleashed her wrath on Hima. Sprouting the Wings of Levion for the first and last time in the history of life itself, Levion poisoned every magical creature that graced the earth. The fuel of their anger... was the fuel of her people. Beast became envious of territory. Aeons became greedy with power, and the core of beasts, Mudon, was tainted with hatred for all outside life.

Instead of saving Hima, Levion only cursed it. After successfully punishing Hima, Levion's life ended in a shatter of feathers, that scattered to all of Hima, infusing into any and everything they landed on.

...in that action...there is always a hope for peace.

Glowing_Sakura__s_Feather_by_Coeurdelouve_zps1da96d2d.jpg

Plot summary: In order to restore Hima back to peace, the Wings of Levion need to be recreated (that is why some of us journey to find the feathers.) However, our biggest threat, other than empires waging war against one another and beasts trying to kill all humans, is Mudon, Lord of Demons. When Levion transfused all of the darkness in humans into beasts, she also infused darkness into Mudon, who is now pissed off at all life, basically.

So yeah.... hats where we could use a summoner. It'd be chaos if we all try to fight Mudon ourselves.

Oh, and another thing. In order to sprout the Wings of Levion again someone has to wear them. I'm not sure if it would be Levion herself (if shes brought back) or one of us. Hmmm...

THE BASICS:
1.)POSTS: Pretty much going to be like a regular role play, one post at a time. Make sure that when you post, at least make it a paragraph. I don't want a post to say, "And then he ran." :/ Chunk some detail up in that thang! >=3

2.) SUBPLOTS: These might complicate you. If you know about FF then you know about the many long distance friendships, new found love, long lost siblings, best friends forever, rivals, etc... PARTICIPATE IN THOSE! Create the bond yourself! Whether you want it to develop when you're actually IN the role play or whether you PM the other member and ask for permission, do what is necessary! We don't all want to be strangers now do we?

THE COMPLICATION:

3.) BATTLES: Now THIS...is where it gets tough. I don't want to stray to far away from the gaming elements of FF either, so that's why the battles are going to be entered. If you have never played any FF games, don't worry, it won't be hard to follow along. For starters PLEASE don't make a one v one battle. FF is a team thing, so include somebody (whether another member or made up character!)

When the battle begins, at the top of your post, put the words BATTLE ENSUES! You can decorate the words however you want, but just make it BIG and foreboding! >=D Once that is done, you basically post like a regular post (It'd be awesome if you change your color differently to adjust to battle scenes). Write a detailed description of your actions, not just "Riname waits. Riname uses Fire. Riname wins." Depending on who you are fighting with, make sure when the battle is over, that player buts the words VICTORY! or LOSS! at the end of the battle scene. You may continue with the post after the battle is done.

For players NOT battling, continue on with your posting! Don't wait 6 days for the end of the battle! Hima NEEDS you! Maybe you stumble across another players battle and decide to help? So be it! >=D KICK SOME ASS.

That's pretty much all! If there are any questions, feel free to ask! =)

NAME: (Insert Sweet Ass Final Fantasy Name)

CLASS: (Warrior, Gunner, Black/White Mage, Summoner, Thief, Anything That I'm Missing.)

BACKGROUND: (Do you live in an empire that is waging war against all of Hima? Are you a heart-felt believer that Levion will return and restore peace? Do you hate Levion for what she's done but enjoy kicking beasts ass? Do you feel that it is up to the people of Hima to restore peace themselves by ridding Hima of all darkness, including animals? Etc.)

YOUR PLACE IN HIMA: (Traveler? High Noble? Commoner?)

ANY OTHER INFO: (Write Your Little Heart Out!)

GOODNESS THIS SLIPPED MY MIND.

I'LL GET MY SHEET TO YOU I SWEAR.

NAME:
2rfu2o7.png

CLASS:
Lancer

BACKGROUND: From a secluded tribe of non-nomatic Xaela, Khutulun has left behind her family and the only life she had ever known. While the others in her village were content with their lots in life, living on the river delta and selling their wares, Khutulun's heart longed for adventure, and she took it the first chance she got and ran with it as far as she could.

YOUR PLACE IN HIMA: She is a simple adventure, trying to find a purpose for her life.

ANY OTHER INFO: Khutulun (affectionately called Khutu by her mother) picked up her father's lance the moment she was old enough to hold it and has hardly put it down since. While she is a skilled lancer she can tend to be a bit naive, easily misled in a world much larger than the one she was raised in. She is amiable, quick to trust, and quicker to forgive, which might very well one day be her downfall. Her skin is a lilac color, her eyes wide and the color of the sun with silver band around the iris. Her long blue-black hair hang around gracefully curled black horns, her long black tail slender and almost always swaying behind her.

Last edited:
NAME: Graham Carver

CLASS: Summoner

BACKGROUND: Graham was the High Summoner for the kingdom of Chidia for many years, until Levion's curse tore Hima apart. The kingdom of Chidia rejected Levion, tearing down statues and erasing symbols. Graham doesn't blame Levion, understanding the balance that needs to be maintained by man and god. As a summoner, he personally experiences that balance. Graham resigned from his position as the High Summoner, knowing that the kingdom's destructive warpath against Levion would only lead to their own demise.

YOUR PLACE IN HIMA: Currently traveling, surviving on his savings from being High Summoner, and completing odd jobs on the road for money.

ANY OTHER INFO: As Graham is no longer connected to the Summoner's Chambers in the Chidian kingdom, he burns MUCH more magic when summoning Aeons than he used to. As such, it is almost always a last resort and can potentially take him out of battle for days at a time. Naturally, smaller Aeons cause less strain.

Last edited:
51a7ef4fd67ab4e7aacefa0a25865e64.png

Name: Riname

CLASS: Black Mage

BACKGROUND: Riname is the daughter of the high priest, Bathael. High on the noble ladder in Hima, Riname has always been bound to the castle. Whether for training, studying, or researching the history of Hima, Levion, and the creatures that inhabit the land. Riname (or Rina) is the type of girl that won't hesitate to throw in the facts or past of any and everything. She was the brightest student in her class, placing the highest in all tested fields, both written and performance. However, in Riname's eyes, she always has a fear of her powers. Knowing about the strength of the elements was one thing, but being able to control them was on another league; a league that Riname grew to fear.

Bathael, concerned with this "fear" demanded that his daughter appease his legacy and learn the art of Ancient Black Magic. Riname was fearful to object, for Bathael was now becoming consumed with being the high superior of Hima, now that Levion was gone. Forced to fight between obeying her father and learning of dark magic or learning the magic and being consumed, Riname fled the castle in hope to rebirth the Wings of Levion.

YOUR PLACE IN HIMA: High Noble

ANY OTHER INFO: Riname already has one feather, the one she has used as a bookmark for her studies. She discovered that it was indeed a feather of Levion when it brightened in the book of Hima's History: Levion. Riname keeps the feather wrapped around the tip of her staff.

So! I'm still looking for like 2-3 more people before I get this started! Just letting you all know I didn't forget!

So! I'm still looking for like 2-3 more people before I get this started! Just letting you all know I didn't forget!

NAME: (Flare)

CLASS: (Thief)

BACKGROUND: Flare is a small Thief of Hima. She tends to not share her beliefs eith others. She will kicking anyone's ass if they bother her to much. Flare dose think that the people have a better chance of saving Hima but she tends not to share this with others. Flare stays quite about her beliefs so that others are not able to disagree with her about subjects. Flare is a silent Thief, she stays silent for many reasons such as causing problems and getting noticed. If Flare could she would want to be invisible so that she could hide.

YOUR PLACE IN HIMA: (Commoner)

ANY OTHER INFO:
Name - Flare
Age - 18
Height - 5'4''
Skin - Tan and freckles
Hair - Silver
Eyes - Icy Blue

Looks -
She is part wolf this helps her when she is stealing objects bc she can transform and go through smaller spaces

upload_2018-9-27_12-1-44.png Flare (1).jpg

I am new to this website so im not surf if I did this correctly if not let me know!
Let me know if i added to much as well!
Look forward to RPing with you all if you will allow me to join.

Back
Top Bottom