MxF Finding a great story

Currently reading:
MxF Finding a great story

Jak

Just a tad darker
Local time
Today 5:06 PM
Well...after the repressed memory that is 2019, think im decently caught up with my posts too try and take more than 3 partners again. Ive been still having some trouble, but can guarantee at least a post a week or you can just kick our story to the curb and i will understand. Just want to try out new stories and really focus more on a story than a story revolving around smut (Unless your talking about a story that's MxF with multiple female characters..then you have my perverted attention..haha). Im just looking for a story that i want to make progress, rather than someones quick fantasy then chucked in the trash...

So with that said! I dont have much to offer at the moment, but i always love seeing new characters and hearing great plot ideas and give compliments or constructive criticism, but have a few crazy stories that have been stored for some time if your really curious. Not looking for too much drama, just want to be able to have fun and express myself. If you're in the same boat, then im sure we could get somewhere fun! :)

Let me know either in a PM or bellow, i try to be on at least once a day and will let you know if something comes up. We're all just here too have fun, and thats all i wanna do :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom