All Finding a Roleplay partner!

Currently reading:
All Finding a Roleplay partner!

StuartPot

Serf
Local time
Tomorrow 3:37 AM
Hello!

My name is Elio and I've been writing for a long time now; around eight years of experience. I'm 22 years old, pronouns are he/him, and I write for the character 2-D from the band Gorillaz. I'm in search for an advanced literate roleplay partner, although this isn't a necessity, any gender but preferably a Dom Male (Female Doms are okay too!). I have zero triggers and am up for pretty much anything!

For those of you who aren't familiar with this band, it's the world's first and most famous animated band with hit singles all over the world. The characters that make up the band are Stuart (2-D) Pot, Murdoc Niccals, Russel Hobbs and Noodle. It's an extremely long and complicated story, but if you'd like to know more about their personal backgrounds, Google can totally provide that for you!

However, I will explain and describe 2-D to the best of my ability since I write for him and have been doing so for three years. Be prepared, I must warn! Because this thread is going to be pretty long — I just hope I don't scare anyone away with the length! I'm merely just giving a background check on my character, so please don't feel intimidated or put off :(

Stuart Pot was born May 23rd 1978 in a small town near London called Crawley. Regardless of this, I write him at an age that fits with my roleplay partner. He has a very heavy Cockney accent (i.e. Awright, mate? It's chewsday, innit? Typical British slang etc.) and is pretty much a privileged kid. At the age of 10, he falls out of a tree that he'd climbed and hit his head, causing all of his hair to fall out and grow back naturally blue in colour. Ridiculous, I know, but that's not even the most insane part of the Gorillaz lore. But anyhow, he began to suffer from migraines in regards of his head injury, so his mother (who is a qualified nurse) provides him with pain killers which he later becomes addicted to.

At the age of 19, Stuart was working at a music store when hooligan Murdoc Niccals decided to crash into the shop and raid a bunch of keyboards as a desperate attempt to collect new instruments and start his own band. Unluckily for Stu-Pot, which was what his girlfriend at the time (Paula Cracker) used to call him, he got injured during the raid as Murdoc's bumper hit him right in his head. It placed him into a temporary coma, where in which Murdoc was sentenced to care for Stuart 10 hours per week as punishment by the courts. Then, one day while Murdoc was driving recklessly yet again to try and impress some girls, Stuart was in the back of the car without his seatbelt on and flew through the windscreen as Murdoc crashed into a post. He hit his head again on the curb of a pavement, which actually brought him out of his coma and gave the poor sod two hyphemas. This is most commonly known as an eight-ball fracture, where blood fills your eye and is seen to be entirely black. Stuart, who was now nicknamed 2-D, an abbreviation of "Two-Dents", had two eight-ball fractures, naturally blue hair and mild brain damage. Realistically, the kid should be blind and incapable of almost anything, but this is Gorillaz, and anything is possible in this fantasy.

Murdoc saw, who was now 2-D, stand up from the curb. He described him to be "tall, pretty with blue spikey hair and no eyeballs". Stuart stands at 6'2, though is very thin. Murdoc also describes 2-D as an "anorexic teenage girl". In other words, this lad has a very strange appearance and is incredibly slim which is what makes him attractive. He is soft, weak, innocent and overall cluelessly slow due to his head injuries. Most say he is a pretty boy twink, which I can't argue with.

Being delusional, 2-D thinks that Murdoc is his Lord and Saviour for saving his life, or so Murdoc says, because he not only brought him out of his coma (despite being the reason Stu was in one in the first place), but he also introduced his new plaything to his idea of fame and fortune. He and Stuart started a band, with him being the bassist and 2-D being the frontman. If any of you reading this haven't yet had the pleasure of hearing 2-D's voice, I'd recommend listening to some Gorillaz music! But for those of you who might be aware, he is voiced by Damon Albarn, lead singer of Britpop band Blur.

As you may have noticed at this point, 2-D is a very extraordinary character with a pretty traumatic background. It only gets worse from this point onwards, because during their self-titled debut album, Murdoc abuses Stuart physically, mentally and emotionally. Even to a point where Murdoc beats 2-D black and blue almost every day, leaving him ALWAYS with a bruise of some kind painting his skin, whether that's on his arms, legs, face, tummy; he isn't shy about leaving marks. He alters 2-D's appearance again by knocking his two front teeth out during a physical altercation. Despite this, Stuart speaks coherently without his missing teeth influencing his speech. Murdoc also sleeps with 2-D's girlfriend who then leaves him with a broken heart. During an interview, Murdoc actually attempts murder by strangling 2-D because of their constant bickering, which is understandable with how annoying Stuart can be sometimes due to his slow mind and audacity, but murder!? Come on, Murdoc.

Due to this, the band split and reunite four years later. This would make the year 2005 where they release their best selling album, Demon Dayz. A track some of you may be familiar with is Feel Good Inc.

During this phase, 2-D has let the attention from birds and guys take over him. He's a lot more confident in himself, sleeping with girls and lads here, there and everywhere. Sometimes even prostitutes! He's cockier, snarky and much more of a badass rockstar than how he was perceived in the first phase.

2-D's hobbies include playing video games, watching zombie films (he has a mild obsession with zombies and horror flicks), collecting switchblades, chain smoking cigarettes and popping pain killers along with other legal and illegal drugs.
His sexual orientation is bisexual and regardless of the gender he is shagging, he's mostly a bottom/sub.

I won't take this any further, because there are so many more things that I could add and I'm gathering by now that I've either lost a fair amount of viewers or perhaps the ones who are remaining are getting tired of reading.

I've attached some pictures of 2-D too! If you'd like to roleplay, please don't hesitate to contact me :)

Attachments

• 2E9065CB-9FEE-4BD0-84C7-24A76C0EADA6.jpeg
    2E9065CB-9FEE-4BD0-84C7-24A76C0EADA6.jpeg
    483.3 KB · Views: 2
  • D608BD70-28D3-405E-9355-F583035FFB76.jpeg
    D608BD70-28D3-405E-9355-F583035FFB76.jpeg
    246.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 3E293F53-EFEE-4E67-80FF-D72377A23F20.jpeg
    3E293F53-EFEE-4E67-80FF-D72377A23F20.jpeg
    691.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 56C81C45-F952-4BD4-9761-243B401AF09D.jpeg
    56C81C45-F952-4BD4-9761-243B401AF09D.jpeg