Currently reading:
All Finding some friends!

Hot Coca

Serf
Local time
Tomorrow 10:58 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
(This is a request thread template designed to help less experienced users more clearly organize ideas. It is not mandatory to use and can be deleted or edited at your leisure. For general tips on creating a request thread, please see this guide.)

You are currently posting in Seeking Non-Sexual Stories—this forum strictly forbids any sexual requests which do not fade to black. Use your thread prefix to indicate what pairing preferences you have (if any)

Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?

Hi, all! I`m an 18-year-old senior expecting to graduate from high school in June! I only have 1 year RP experience at a HP based site with original characters and I expect to have a shot at more general stories at this site! I am actually open to all ideas, maybe something like college and workplace friendships or even platonic relationships (nothing sexual though). I can play both male and female characters, and we can develop more ideas and plots in PMs.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?
I would say like a few paragraphs, 200-400 words? Since schoolwork is busy these days, I would say 1 post per week.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?
I would say I`m not into those stuff, let`s keep everything PG, thanks for understanding!

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)
HP but with original characters and uni based.
LoTR maybe? Love the middle earth plot setting but only watched the movies and never write about them. Plan to read the books someday.
I already prefer original characters than fandoms

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?
I`m open to everything actually, discuss in PMs.

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?
Same as above, I`m open to everything

Do you have any characters you want to write? (Our character forum is here if you want a dedicated thread)
Can I use my existing characters from the other site? With some edits of course

Any additional notes you want to add?
N/A

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom