Firefly reboot!

Currently reading:
Firefly reboot!

RiverSmile

Mistress of Mayhem
Local time
Today 2:03 PM
Calling all Firefly fans that think the series ended too soon and want more!

I want to put together the cast of Firefly and RP their adventures wherever our little hearts want to go and do whatever we want to do. Here are the characters, I will update as positions fill up and people claim a character. There are a few characters that are essential to have to get this going, but a few that we dont need to get started (not to say they arent important!). Comment or PM please and let me know if you want in!

Characters:

Mal: (need this one to start0

Wash: (Need this one to start) Wanderingwolf

Zoe

Inara

Jayne:

River

Simon: (Need this one to start)

Kaylee - I'm claiming this one!

Shepherd Book -

Ok so for the un-fun part, but this makes it fun: The rules!

1. Please be familiar with the show and the characters
2. Whomever is the cap, be prepared to make decisions about the crew, where we go and missions (Because that is what Cap does)
3. Please be able to post at least once a week so we dont get RP locked
4. Be prepared to perform your characters job and duties.

Last edited:
This sounds like a lot of fun! I'd be interested in Wash or Mal, but Mal seems like a big commitment.

Mal would be a big commitment. I think characters depend on how much you want to put into it. Mal would take a lot, Wash not as much.

Ok, so it's going to take a bit for others to recruit so right now you just need to watch some firefly (hard I know). When we have enough I will write the first post and tag you in it.'it will pop up as an alert and you can then write a reply just like in this

Back
Top Bottom