• GTFO!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tàiyálèi

Spectre of Eternity
Local time
Today 1:10 AM
This is, in fact, part of a story I have on another site.

"Hah!! What makes you think you can hurt me? My own mother couldn't spank me after I hit puberty, and you…. You couldn't even touch me if you tried," Chrysalis snarled arrogantly, swinging her bladed mace as she scoffed scornfully.​

"Geez… could you be a little more arrogant with that pole up your ass? Or is it a full sized tree? Meh… who gives a shit? I'm about to pull it out and beat you senseless with it," Micah said dryly; he was very aware that he had never gone toe-to-toe with anyone seeking to kill him. Though he did admit to himself he loved a good challenge.

He noticed the pale grayish white furred woman with a six inch horn sticking out just above the brow of her head and a curly deep amethyst mane and deep cerulean eyes staring at him with a strange look that seemed to be a mix of shock, confusion, and a bit of disdain and fear to it. Translucent green slime that crackled with arcs of bright green electricity held her as well as seven others, two noticeably taller than the others but very noticeably all of them were scuffed up in some way. He noticed a guy with a slightly shorter horn, two toned blue hair and glazed eyes swaying slightly with a dazed look.

Micah sneered. "So, what, you're some sort of empathic vampire? Draining emotions from others and converting it into whatever power you have? Rather sad, as it implies that you either don't know how to feel emotion… or you fear it. Well… I'll give you something else to fear," he said with a slight growl to his voice. The edges of his irises had shifted to a deep crimson-amber tone as he felt a presence he didn't recognize in his mind.

"I doubt that, fool," she snapped back as she sent an arc of crackling green energy at him from the head of the mace, only for him to duck it as he darted forward low to the ground before somersaulting over the second arc of crackling energy. As he did so, he twisted, snapping his hips up and over as he planted a hand and did a mingled handspring-shoulder roll before driving a heel hard into the shaft of the mace, disarming her before he twisted, shifting his hips to drive an inverted twisting side kick into her chest and shoving her away.

"Oh, my," the amethyst maned mare murmured with surprise, her accent sounding almost mid to northern Atlantic in nature. Not quite as strong as something from New York or Brooklyn, but much like something one might hear from West Virginia or Pennsylvania.

Micah swiftly scooped up the mace and spun, throwing it hard into the wall behind him before his gaze flicked back to the egotistical Queen Bitch. What he didn't see, however, was the alcove the broken wall revealed, holding an Obelisk that seemed to be made of a greenish black stone with veins of silvery metal and a couple of slowly rotating dark purple rings around it that crossed each other.

"Funny how, from what I can tell, you had to invade here. What, too weak to try working through diplomacy… or too desperate… or stupid? Hmmm? Which would it be?" Micah said coldly, crossing his arms over his chest. He noticed the odd, twisted horn she had flaring with the same dark green light before she fired a beam of coherent energy at him. He smirked, rolling beneath it before coming up and hurling a low fireball at about knee to mid thigh height. He wasn't all that surprised when she evaded, though the fireball impacted between both the butterscotch furred pegasus with a soft rose pink mane and the grayish white furred unicorn with the curly amethyst mane. He noticed with interest that the fireball incinerated the slime pinning their hands as it detonated into embers.

He shifted his weight, leaning aside from a slashing strike from Chrysalis, giving her two rapid fang palm strikes to the upper and lower abdomen, with his fingers half curled in the Hēihǔquán style before he shifted his weight again, twisting as he caught her underneath the arm, twisting into a hip toss that turned into a slamming throw that left her tumbling a few yards.

Chrysalis sneered as she threw several varying roundhouse kicks varying from low to high to mid to mid-high, then low and snapping off a twisting heel kick that caught the strange pony straight in the mouth, throwing him back to the foolish ponies that she'd pinned to the ground. She was mildly startled to hear him laugh.

Micah laughed as he sat up, spitting out a mouthful of blood from his split lip as well as from the cut along the inside of his cheek. "So you're not all talk after all… and not all cowardice. I would think that if you'd asked, these people," he started.

"Ponies, darling, we're ponies," the amethyst maned mare said dramatically.

"Ponies, then… would have helped you… though now? I rather doubt they'll feel all that forgiving. From what I can tell… this seems to be… what…. A wedding?" Micah said, getting a nod from the pinned mares. His eyes narrowed as he glared at Chrysalis. "You crashed a wedding? Damn… you really need to get laid, and crashing a wedding is never the way to do that," he snapped as he spun, a jet of flame incinerating the slime and freeing all seven of the mares, though it was obvious to him that none of them were in fighting condition.

"I don't need a consort… and you certainly wouldn't be one I'd choose, fool… besides, I doubt you have any love in your body from what I sense," Chrysalis snarled.

Micah chuckled, his eyes closing before reopening, flickering for an instant a dark shade of emerald before flickering a pale purple, noticing the Soul Obelisk for the first time gaining cracks of pale purple flame. "Don't act like you know me at all, bitch…. In other words… Just Bring It!!" he snapped, his voice gaining a deeper timbre as the Obelisk exploded in a bright fireball of pale lavender flames, tendrils of lavender flame surging towards him, startling Chrysalis as they engulfed him.

Micah gritted his teeth, the aura flaring around him before it faded to a brilliant emerald flame before flickering to pale purple. "Let's do it, Jax," he muttered, his voice still holding the deeper timbre.

----- Within the Astral Plane -----
dkDeRSHl.jpg
"So this is how Liu kept us alive… merging our souls with Obelisks and hiding them away. You think he knew about this?" the chocolate skinned Major of Earthrealm's Special Forces spoke.

Micah shrugged. "Considering that he took over Kronika's place as God of Time after beating her ass like a throw rug? Wouldn't surprise me. Not to mention he has Kitana with him… well…. the Kitana from the previous timeline. Wouldn't surprise me if she took someone's place as well, probably Cetrion's place as Goddess of Life and Nature. Pity, since she was more of a sympathetic villain, to me," he remarked.

Jax smirked. "So you seem to have changed, sorcerer," he deadpanned.

"I said the same thing to Kung Lao. I look like Shang Tsung but I'm not him. Hell, if that Ishmael wanna-be didn't knock me on my ass I wouldn't be in this situation. Not to mention he dragged my cousin into it.

Now… let's kick the Bug Bitch's ass," Micah said with an edge of annoyance.

"Alright… I could use something to knock the rust off," Jax said with a chuckle.

"Off your arms or off your skin? I can't tell," Micah said cheekily, grinning, making the Major faceplant with the ridiculous joke.

"Yeah… that was enough to tell me you ain't him… that was a joke fit for Cage," Jax grumbled.

"Are you kidding? Cage's whole life was a joke… and he got damn lucky in catching Sonya's eye… no idea how he pulled that out of his ass," Micah deadpanned, getting a laugh from Jax.

"Let's do it… partner," he offered a hand as he spoke, which Micah took, engulfing them in a pale lavender aura of flames before it winked out.

----- In the --- Waking World... -----
The aura faded, showing the tall, broad shoulders and deep chocolate skin and dark beard of the elder Jax Briggs. "Huh… let's go," he snapped as he pushed off, catching Chrysalis hard in the face with a brutal hooking punch that nearly dislocated her jaw from his Dash Punch. He reared back before firing off quick jabs as the arm began to glow red hot, then orange hot, steam visibly coming from the metal before he drove several vicious blows to her abdomen with the same effect happening before he ploughed one punch into her abdomen that caused a gout of deep emerald-teal blood to spurt from her lips as she gained a shocked look from the pain before he clapped both hands over the sides of her head, dazing her further before he pulled out an odd weapon in the form of a single barrel grenade launcher, the blast from it hurling her backwards.

((Essentially Jax's MK11 Fatal Blow, for those who do not know))

Almost the same moment as Chrysalis' semi-conscious form tumbled to the ground hard, a younger Unicorn mare with a mulberry coat and a dark violet, dark pink, and purple streaked mane stumbled through the doors, staring in shock as an Alicorn mare with a pale grayish cerise coat, moderate purple eyes, and a messy tri-colored mane of pale gold, pale rose, and moderate violet wearing a rather ragged what Jax supposed might have been a wedding dress at one point.

"What… happened?" the younger Unicorn mare panted with exhaustion, gasping at the scene before her as the Alicorn mare darted forward on her hooves, catching the dazed male Unicorn with the two toned blue hair by the shoulders.

"We kept her from making a bigger mess… though how we're going to get rid of her, I don't know," Jax deadpanned, shrugging as tendrils of lavender flame flared before he shifted back to his new host and ally.

"Wait.... we?!?" the unknown Unicorn mare said with confusion, blinking several times.

"Damn… that was a rush… not to mention… oooow…. what a migraine," Micah said with a small grin before he grimaced, rubbing his temples as his head pounded unmercifully. He stumbled back before he felt arms catch him, the arms of the butterscotch furred Pegasus mare and the grayish white Unicorn mare. He looked up, seeing deep sapphire and soft teal eyes smiling tearfully at him before he felt himself passing out and drifting into unconsciousness.

Back
Top Bottom