MxM π…𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅 π‰πˆππ’π‡πˆ 𝐔𝐏 !

Currently reading:
MxM π…𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅 π‰πˆππ’π‡πˆ 𝐔𝐏 !

pastelwritings

professional gremlin !
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 9:46 AM
Pronouns
they / them
'ello, it's me again !

i started watching / reading this new animanga and i'm craving threads for a character from it. the title is the apothecary diaries / kusuriya no hitorigoto and the muse is everyone's favourite, jinshi. i'm looking some mxm romance for him in the default universe, but we can always diverge from it and add fantasy elements, or what have you. the roleplay will take place in imperial china, as is in the animanga. but your muse can be a time traveller or can transimigrate into the default universe after reading a webnovel that tells the canon story or an original story in the default KNH universe and with the default characters.

i'm a slow replier, but i might also reply faster, if i have the muse and the time. generally though, i'm hella slow. i write 3 - 5 paragraphs, third person, past tense. but you can keep your own style. my favourite genres are obviously romance, historical, slice of life and fantasy. smut can be present, if both parties agree to it, but it's not mandatory. jinshi is a bottom / submissive btw.

i won't do sci - fi or battle focused threads.

either way, lmk if interested. inbox is open. knowing KNH isn't necessary, but it would make plotting easier. you can learn jinshi's secrets as we write though !

Back
Top Bottom