MxM Forced to Marry a monster, or are they?

Currently reading:
MxM Forced to Marry a monster, or are they?

Welcome! You have been invited by Lucas Rhydian to join our community. Please click here to register.

Lir_the_witch

The Forest Witch
Local time
Today 6:32 AM
Pronouns
He/him
OKAY SO

UM

AH

Alright so I have this Idea and it's fantasy and like…. A little dark Fantasy??

Okay so

Muse A is the crown prince of Slaterra. He is marrying the son of a bruteish clan leader's son, the monsters and killers of the north, where things with horns and claws come from, now he's marrying one of the brutes! Muse A hates this so much, but when he first sees his… bride to be (Muse B)? He's not sure what he's in for.

( I want to play Muse B so Badly, I have a character for it and everything already :,) they would also be the more submissive or whatever )

OKAY WORLD LORE TIME

~ The kingdom of Slaterra has three clans within in that are of high noble status (yes the norther one is the clan where Muse B is from)

~ The Northern clan is known for monsters but also those who fight the monsters (Think like vikings and stuff), (high quantities of Gold, Silver and Iron and high quality furs)

~ The Northern clan (The TempestGriffins Clan) have many of the 'outsiders' and 'unwanted' of the two other clans and the capital (where the king and so on is)

~ TempestGriffins have had enough and want to strike up loyalties with the king and the other clans like they once had hundreds of years ago, so they send one of the Clans sons off to Marry the crown prince (Babies can be made through magic so hand wave the male thing and heir whatever)

~ Muse A should be something humanoid, maybe with a animal like trait (Bird wings, unicorn horn, fangs, something small, keep them mainly humanish for a 'pure' blood line thing)

Back
Top Bottom