Unspecified Friends in Very Low Places

Currently reading:
Unspecified Friends in Very Low Places

Gresh

Moistened Eyeballs
Local time
Today 11:37 AM
Okay! I had this idea for about a week, but I just kept it as an idea because of how my brain was portraying it (friggin weird). Though, with some thinking, I've decided that I wanted to make it a story, and make that story with someone else. So with that out of the way, I'm going to introduce myself, and get on with the plot.
Gore - Sexual Themes - Violence - Profanity - Weird - DESPERATE

Role Play Basics:

• My time is mostly occupied with doing nothing, so you can expect quick and frequent replies from me. I don't expect you do be the same, but I'm incredible clingy, and I'll get pokey if I've become paranoid that I've been ditched
  • 3rd person - past tense
  • I'd like this to be a long time story. Even with the base idea, I feel like this could be turned into something more
  • Details if you please!
  • Decent grammar
  • Smut won't dominate this story, but it WILL be included in the plot. Of course though if the scene causes for it, there will be some sexy times.
I feel like that's all I need to say, but if you can think of anything, please tell me so I can update this thing to further inform others who might be interested.

Plot:
Sheldon Lee Clark isn't the luckiest person in the world. A buck-tooth loser who failed several times and had pity friends was bound to get bullied, and he did. Constantly throughout his high school career he was made fun of at every moment. Hanging in the bathroom- swirly. Standing in the halls- shoved in a locker. Trying to ask his crush out- "He's dating a minor!!" Sheldon didn't know how to deal with any of his problems, but run. His tactics got him away from his pursuers most of the times. Except for when he decided it was best to run into a street with a wheeler barreling down the road.
He was pronounced DOA... until he wasn't. A devil watching from below took great pity on Sheldon's misfortune, and decided to give the boy a second chance. Revived with new life, Sheldon seeks to find a way to better his future while battling the urge to consume the urge to consume and absorb the bodies of his fellow class mates, turning him into.. something! To help him with his new urges, the devil has assigned a demon to watch over Sheldon while guiding him down the path of evil, and keep him out of sight of angels who would want to kill then.

Well.. there. I feel like that was a very long intro, and probably a bad one. I feel like I went a little overboard, but I wanted the viewer to know as much as possible so they can see if they want to join this story or not.
I might have to make this a group rp..

I'm looking for a partner who can play the demon, students, and angels if they feel like it. Of course I won't leave them up to having side characters all by themselves, but I just wanted them to know that they can have more than one character if they wish.

Sexy Time Related:
No thank you!

• Scat - Water sports - Feet - Ears(?) - Bellies - Expansion - Vore - Bimbo (There might be others, but eh)
Why, yes please!

• Bdsm (I want to get into it) - Tentacles - Public places - Lingerie - Impact - Oral - Anal - Boobs - Orgy(?) - Age Difference -Mild Non-consent (they get into it) - Tongue - Spanking(?) (Introduce me to stuff!!)
  • I want to get into the more stuff since your character is pretty much going to be turning Sheldon into a deviant while still keeping him under control

Just PM me aight? I'm on all day, every day.

This just came to mind:
I intend on this story being weird. I don't mean weird as in silly weird, but weird with body mechanics (with Sheldon being a hungry demon and all). Ever seen Akira? Gluttony from Fullmetal Alchemist? Parasyte? Stuff like that.
tumblr_nd62nmbMlr1r4xqamo3_500.gif

tumblr_nilgbloTWB1rqtg5io1_500.gif

Edit: Thanks for the likes!

Edit: Now I'm looking for FEMALE demons.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom