Unspecified Froste's Plots

Currently reading:
Unspecified Froste's Plots

Froste

Tempting Tigress
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 1:36 AM
So, these are if you're cool with my requests thread, or anything on my request thread interests you. If you haven't read it, please go read it.

Now that that is taken care of, here are some plots for you. These are just suggestions. They can be morphed or molded to fit your interests, and Im up for a lot of things that you guys might suggest.

NOTE: Please PM me and don't comment on this. Thank you!

--------------------------------------------------- Plots ---------------------------------------------------

STORY-BASED ROLEPLAYS

(
OPEN) Sold: An 18-year-old daughter gets entered into a slave trade by her father. A pimp ends up buying her, teaching her what she needed to know to make him money. The pimp ends up taking her for himself, seeming to love her but being abusive towards her at the same time. He begins to get jealous as she sleeps with other men, yelling at her for 'cheating' on him when in reality, he's the one forcing her to have sex with other guys. (Drugs may be introduced, supernatural things my be introduced)

(
OPEN) Crash Landing: After decades on a makeshift, stationary space craft in Earth's atmosphere, a pod is being sent back down to Earth. The pod crashes down to Earth with only two survivng. Communications with the space craft is lost and the ground looked to be layered under cooled lava rock. Little do the two know how hard it will be to survive when most of the nature is dead and mutated creatures are scrounging for a tasty meal.

(
OPEN) Guilty or Innocent?: When his wife dies of an unnatural cause, more known as murder, he is looked at as the main suspect. Knowing this, he flees around the country, but meets someone who he believes is on his side, when really it's a spy for the law enforcement. She/he plays the assumed criminal, trying to figure out every detail of the murder that she/he can.

(
TAKEN) Targeted: A new female assassin is assigned a target her boss believes will be easy for her to tend to, but she encounters a massive surprise when he evades her assassination and turns the tables. Will he kill her or use her for other tasks...?

SMUT BASED OR STORY-LINE BASED

(
OPEN) Eyes On The Booty: Analise is kidnapped at a port and brought onto a boat. Not just any boat, a boat full of male pirates, no other women on board, not yet at least. She is held in a cell, being fed scraps the other men don't finish, not getting to bathe, and remaining alone except for the occasional visit, which usually doesn't turn out well for the twenty year old virgin. While the captain searches for his own booty, containing gold coins and rare jewels, his crew delves into their own discoveries. (Will most likely contain rape, maybe bondage, drugs possibly, harsh language)

SMUT BASED

*More plots will be introduced as I think of them.*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom