Staff member
Space Ranger
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 6:20 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Greetings, Programs!
I've got a one-off idea floating around in my head for a somewhat lighthearted, sarcastic, adventure-of-the-week-style romp set in a standard medieval fantasy world. It can be high or low fantasy, FxF, MxF, or multiples pairing (though I'm only looking for one partner). I will prioritize story over smut, but I won't exclude it altogether and I *will* encourage romance.

Do:
- Use proper grammar and punctuation in the RP (I have an incredibly low tolerance for lazy writing where it counts; OOC, feel free to relax and chill out)
- Write in third person, past tense
- At least roughly match my post length
- Let me know if you have to go AFK for a prolonged period of time
- Chit chat with me (I promise, I don't bite... much)

Don't:
- Godmod (be informed and plan, but be realistic about what your character would and would not know)
- Give me one-liners
- Be afraid to ask questions (about the story, relevant information, what color socks I'm wearing, etc.)
- Include furries or anthros in your pitches (I'm looking for more or less standard D&D races when it comes to your options)

Bonuses:
- If you're a Dom
- If you're a Dom/Switch
- If you're chatty
- If you've got ideas and/or like to brainstorm
- If you like memes and stupid jokes
- If you're happy and you know it (please, clap your hands)

If you'd like to know my kinks, likes, and dislikes, talk to me about the story first, and we'll get to the good stuff when we get to it. Do not reply to this thread, just PM me instead! šŸ˜

:stab:

Back
Top Bottom