Currently reading:
MxF Fun with Loki and Bucky ❤

FrostedWinter

Queenie
Local time
Tomorrow 10:52 AM
Pronouns
he/him/she/her/they/them
So heya! I'm back again with more roleplay ideas! Once again, I'll introduce myself. I'm FrostedWinter but feel free to call me Queenie.

Personal Info:

- I have language training so if I don't respond, I'm probably in class or crying in a corner while studying my ass off or fast asleep but I do try to respond daily.
- I write in third person, first person is also okay but a bit tricky??
- I write to match my partner's responses but please, don't send me one liners and please be at least semi-literate
- Is very forgetful so please send me a message if I don't respond to our roleplay or forgot to make a starter. I'd very much appreciate it.

Kinks:

Yes:

• Daddy kink
  • Choking
  • Breeding
  • Degradation/Humiliation
  • Corruption
  • Size difference
  • light bondage
  • Hair pulling
  • Double penetration (whether by toys or two guys at the same time)
  • Voyeurism
  • Spanking
  • And anything else that falls into the category above (feel free to discuss kinks with me, please.
No's:
• Scat
• Vore
• Pissing
• Mutilation
• Extreme torture
• Physical violence
• Feet (I find it slightly weird)
( Anything that falls into this category is a straight up no for me)

Plots:
Mafia Boss x Regular Girl
Loki — Loki Laufeyson is considered the king of the underground deals of your city. Everyone fears him as crossing such dangerous man definitely meant they'd either lose limbs or simply lose their lives and you have caught his attention because what's a king without a queen, right? He won't stop at nothing to get you, his queen.

Bucky — James Buchanan Barnes is a force to be reckoned with. Aside from being a mafia boss, he's also a skilled assassin but one major slip up had compromised him greatly. A young woman saw him assassinate a businessman. Not only did he compromise his job but his heart is also compromised as she caught his heart the more he watched over her, making sure that she doesn't tell a single soul about what he did.

Professor x University Student
Loki — Professor Loki Laufeyson is the newest professor in your university and your new English Literature professor. He's quite known to be fearless when it comes to failing students but what will happen when he stumbles across a student that he wants so bad? Will he use his power to see her more and perhaps make her do things for his own pleasure?

Bucky — Professor James Buchanan Barnes is your professor for a subject and as much as you love going to his class, you're unfortunately failing because the man had been way too distracting. Professor Barnes have other plans on helping her pass, even when it means a more hands on tutoring session with her.

I also do other plots like:

• God! Loki x Servant! YC
• Winter Soldier! Bucky x Victim! YC
• Sugar Daddy! Loki/Bucky x Sugar Baby! YC
And other stuff you guys might want to add in.

Back
Top Bottom