Currently reading:
Unspecified Futuristic RP?

ShortCat

The Asexual Cat
Local time
Today 2:24 PM
So I have an rp story idea that I would love to do. It is a futuristic type of rp though, but that just leaves lots of creativity in my opinion.

Set in the year 2318, at least 300 years into the future; man had progressed significantly in technology and discovery. Almost a Utopia of sorts. Animals have become highly on the verge of extinction, and robotic androids of some degree have taken the honor of standing side by side with man.

This story, however, begins with some Robotics Engineer who creates a robot android, but finds some flaws in it and discards it. This robot is found by a human who hates robots. There, the bond and story open of these two different species coming together.

I would think lots of drama, maybe some action/violence, that sort of stuff within this story. But the meaning behind it is of course Acceptance and Change. ::3

Sounds interesting. What kind of futuristic theme did you have in mind, cyberpunkish/dark noir or blade runner esque?

Hm, well I would generally go with cyberpunkish.. I don't think I have tried the other two before.

Lets discuss this via PM.

Back
Top Bottom