Unspecified Fuu's Degen Dungeon| FANDOMS/OCXCC/DARK THEMES AHOY!

Currently reading:
Unspecified Fuu's Degen Dungeon| FANDOMS/OCXCC/DARK THEMES AHOY!

fuukun

SPLICK!SPLAT!
Local time
Today 1:49 AM
Pronouns
she/her
To be quite frank I am stepping out of my comfort zone to some extent in putting in this ad, I don't write NSFW often but would like to expand my horizons.

This is a CCxOC search! Small warning that the ideas I'm seeking involves things such as controlling behavior, toxic relationships and abuse! If that is not your cup of tea please turn away!!

All characters will be 18+, I prefer to write with people 20+

About Me

Hihihihi I'm Fuukun or just Fuu, 20, EST, she/her.

Currently on summer break from college but I do tend to go out a lot, most of my summer season reserved for con prepping + internships. But I do make sure to post at least once a week! I do enjoy ooc conversations with my partners/some friendliness so as to not make plotting awkward. All I really do is play video games and be cringe haHAHA.

WHAT I DO.
*Double (If asked)
*Write any pairing from f// m// m/f
*Have an equal story and NSFW ratio (60/40)
*Willing to fulfill almost anything you'd like (See limits in seeking section)
*Open to any sort of AU, Canon divergence, etc
*3rd person, multiple para
*Write about 5 paragraphs minimum, 500 words minimum (but can go beyond)
*I respect you, you respect me, simple. Don't be a dick lololol
*Only use animated/drawn/fantasy FCs, not a RL fan
*Provide writing samples, right here (SFW)!

About You
*Respectful of boundaries
*Be willing to provide a writing sample
*Write about the same length as me
*Do not shaft my side, we're rp partners and this is a partnership you feel me?
*Able to communicate
*Be able to go along with my cringe ideas (PLEASE)
*Now I prefer to write with story and NSFW but if you purely just want the latter for yourself then discuss it with me and we'll see what I can do for you.

SEEKING (RESIDENT EVIL PLOT)

Okay so, bare with me guys.

My brain has been rotting with the idea of Leon Kennedy ever since the remake came out. So I'm seeking for someone to write Leon against my OC! I will share her details in DMs (it isn't a lot).

This involves some sort of modern day AU where Leon isn't always jumping through hoops to save the world and stuff. But still maintaining his job in RPD or DSO, which is very stressful. I don't know how to properly explain so enjoy this outline I've written about what I'm looking for;

Leon Kennedy, the epitome of an ordinary man, follows the predictable rhythm of life. He rises each day, ventures to work, and returns to the comforting presence of his girlfriend. Yet, their relationship is a volatile concoction, far from the ideal picture one would paint. Perhaps the weariness accumulated from his early years as a rookie in the Raccoon City Police Department has eroded Leon's once-bright optimism, leaving him on a steep descent. His lover, Sylvie, possesses an allure that captivates other men, effortlessly goading Leon until he reveals his darkest, most unattractive traits. Sylvie, no saint herself, skillfully stokes the fires of his jealousy, provoking fits of anger, relentless demands, and fostering an atmosphere of toxicity. Engaged in a perpetual power struggle, their dynamic teeters on the precipice of infidelity, yet they never fully cross the line, inexplicably drawn back to each other time and time again, despite all odds.

That's basically it! I want to write the back and forth of a toxic relationship where both parties could be considered the villain. However the two of them never part for reasons. Looking for someone to write Leon as someone overprotective and jealous, thinking of it being his re4 version or re6!

Kinks can be negotiated! I can't name them all at the top of my head.

LIMITS: Underage (I don't age characters up btw)/toilet play (scat/piss)/ gore/vomit/furry/extreme bdsm/beastility/race play and/or racism/
*Of course this is all stuff that I can think of now, if something comes up in discussion then I'll be sure to let you know!

FANDOMS I CAN WRITE FOR YOU (IF DOUBLING)
If you do want to double but aren't interested in RE then here are some fandoms I'm familiar with!

CHAINSAW MAN
Who I can write; Makima, Kobeni, Aki
Who I will NOT write: Denji, Asa, Yuko, Yoshida, Nayuta, Famine

DEMON SLAYER
Who I can write; Shinobu, Tengen (possibly), Giyu, Misturi, Obani, Rengoku, Muzan
Who I will NOT write: Anyone that is underaged (Tanjiro, Nezuko, Inosuke, etc), Daki, Gyutaro

JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE
Who I can write; The list is too long LMAO, I've read parts 1-8 and I also reading JOJOLANDS so ask!
Who I will NOT write; Anyone that is underaged (Josuke, Giorno, Trish, etc)

FIRE EMBLEM AWAKENING/FATES/THREE HOUSES
Who I can write; List too long, ask please!
Who I will NOT write; Ask

KINGDOM HEARTS
Who I can write; List is too long, please ask
Who I will NOT write; Destiny trio, Twilight Town gang, Roxas, Xion, Ventus, Namine

SPLATOON
Who I can write; Squid Sisters, Off the Hook, Deep Cut
Who I will NOT write; Ask

POKEMON
Who I can write; Ask
Who I will NOT write; Alright lads, no pokemon (I don't care if they pass the harkness test NO!), no underaged folks (which is majority of the cast so don't ask me to write some silly shit)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom