Orphaned FxF FxF Art of Soccer Adoption

Currently reading:
Orphaned FxF FxF Art of Soccer Adoption

TheDovah

Emperor
Local time
Tomorrow 3:47 AM
At the start of the year, I worked with someone to do a University star x Art major and MC is the star of Kaleston's Football(Soccer) team. She is approached by a woman studying for a degree in journalism and wants to use her for her project. Sadly, my partner hasn't been around since January and I have held onto the hope she would return but life happens.

It's all set up. There's little to be discussed, aside from your character, limits and general input. The post is already set up for the characters to interact. So, PM me if you're interested.

I expect 1-2 paragraphs per post and tell me a bit about yourself, what your limits are, give me a good idea about you. Anyone that tends to do one liners will be ignored as I can't stand one liners or very short paragraphs that barely give me anything to work with. It's frustrating to do a huge post and get met with a paragraph that barely gives me stuff to work with. Just check my RP history for examples of my style.

Up for adoption once more.

Last edited:
Good morning, Is the meeting in the shower the initial approach by the character wishing to involve your character in the project?

Attempt number three? Really don't want to consign this idea to the dead ideas pile. OF DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAATH! I think, it would be rather dead by then.

Back
Top Bottom