Unspecified Game Over

Currently reading:
Unspecified Game Over

gayboyuwu

Village Idiot
Local time
Today 5:10 AM
What's up gamers it's ya boi. Anyways, obvious trigger warning for blood/gore, violence, and uh yeah.

Okay so I'm kinda digging the idea of a Saw-style roleplay (I mean the horror movie franchise). It doesn't have to take place in the Saw universe but if you want it can. For plot I was thinking it could be more of the psychological horror the first three films over the more gore of the latter 5 films. Obviously plot will be dependent on (y)our character and what shitty thing they've done/did (because torturing innocent characters sucks ass)

Now you're probably wondering "how the fuck will this be written?" And thats a solid question. Well, it can be written one of two ways. Way one is more "Choose your own adventure" style, by that I mean I write the details/traps and you write your character reacting to them. Way Two is similar to the first movie where its just two characters trying to survive (though with a LOT more action.)

Anyways, as for traps and shit we can come up with traps together or just spit an idea or two when the plot requires. Setting is up to you too, I really liked the setting used such as a meat packing plant/slaughter house and Insane Asylum used in the movies (and game, in the latter locations case). However, if there's a place you wanna do then that works for me!!

Uhhh anyways, just shoot me a message and feel free to ask questions

Back
Top Bottom