Currently reading:
FxF Gangsters Wife

acidtrip

horror fanatic
Local time
Today 10:40 AM
Pronouns
she/he/they
In the year 1935, crime was at its prime. cocaine, alcohol, even meat smuggling. and it was all ran by small families. Chicago was a hotbed for these sets of criminals. you were either born into it, forced into it, or for some reason or another, was driven to it. whichever fate you chose.. it could of ended your life with a single bullet. or worse.

helloooo, August again looking for a time period type roleplay based off movies like Goodfellas, The Irishmen, Boardwalk Empire. Mobs, corrupt government and crime is what I'm interested in today! there's a few different ways we can do it and I'll get to that in a second.

first, I'll say for anyone who hasn't met me yet that I am August, also known as Tobi. I am turning 21 in August and I go by any and all pronouns. I've been writing for roughly 8 years and have only ever roleplayed on the site Quotev. but, am hoping to get some new roleplay partners here :)

RULES
firstly, I need a partner who is okay with spaced responses. I'm usually not longer than a day or two, but I do have a job, a social life, and OCD which is currently kicking my ass so if I don't respond immediately don't spam me or get upset, I'm just tryna live life without thinking the world is ending. if I don't respond in a week then feel free to spam, but I usually get at least 2-4 responses within that time. I'm gonna do the same for you unless you say otherwise.

I want at least one paragraph, around 5-8 sentences. You can OF COURSE do more if you'd like, thats just the minimum of what I'm looking for. my maximum is 3 paragraphs and thats on a really good day. please let me know how much you usually write so that I have an idea of what's to come. big replies scare me some times I won't lie LMAO. but I usually won't five a maximum limit because I like it when my partners are so into the rp they can write a whole chapter.

I only do roleplays that are NSFW. I LOOOVE rps that have plot and build up though, so I'd say I want about 50/50 plot and NSFW content. I don't do furries, I don't do animal type characters, and absolutely NO CHILDREN (duh).
my kinks, maybes and nos:

for this roleplay I'd like either a GxG pairing or GxB. if you'd like to double up we defined can!! but if not I'd prefer to play the female in hetero settings. don't have a preference for GxG. if we do double up we will be doing oc x oc. I'd prefer you make your character and your interest and I make my character and my interest.

please message me with your name, your pronouns, and anything else you'd like me to know, just as long as it isn't a simple "hi" lol you can either send a message here or in the dms :)

Back
Top Bottom