Garibaldi(Request thread see worlds before posting multiple requests are allowed to be posted here as well as rps)

Currently reading:
Garibaldi(Request thread see worlds before posting multiple requests are allowed to be posted here as well as rps)

rootthelucario

rootthelucario
Local time
Today 1:26 PM
Pronouns
Don't know any
(This is a request thread template designed to help less experienced users more clearly organize ideas. It is not mandatory to use and can be deleted or edited at your leisure. For general tips on creating a request thread, please see this guide.)

You are currently posting in Seeking Non-Sexual Stories—this forum strictly forbids any sexual requests which do not fade to black. Use your thread prefix to indicate what pairing preferences you have (if any)

There is no pairing preferences. This is about a world after all.

Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?

I like to write about anything that follows the site's rules. keep it clean and decent. I've been writing sense elementary maybe even preschool i can take a picture of a piece of paper with my handwriting if need be.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?
It can be any length. The time is endless/take your time kind of deal.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?
None. This is not a request thread for anything such as war,blood,guts,death,injuring,killing,murder,manslaughter,etc. this is a family friendly rp thread.

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)
Yes but all the fandoms i write here follow the rules of this site. Do not write any fandoms that break the site's rules. do not write anything this is nsfw or would be considered anything inappropriate in today's world or is considered anything inappropriate in recent times. this is a family friendly rp thread.

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?
Pairing none. Settings Absolutely. The setting it takes place in is a world called Garibaldi.

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?
Yup i do have detailed plots prepared. Plot:Welcome to Garibaldi. I see it is your first time here. Garibaldi is a world i created for family friendly rping purposes. Seem to have trouble where to live(Note:This has nothing to do with the real world at all)? Ask our friendly airport employees for recommendations. Personally i'd live in the Arctic Islands. It's your choice though. You see there's a lot to do in the world of garibaldi. it is anything that is normally realistic though. There is a lot of interesting things to do in this world. I promise you, you won't be bored to tears. You can go to any of the countries as you wish and visit or live in one. While a lot of them have the most population of humans, Some of them aren't that populated. In fact Garibaldi is mostly a paradise cause most of the countries are and it only has one continent. So come relax,visit,or even live here. See all the snow it is beautiful here well in most countries in this world that is. Also you have nothing to lose. (This is a request and not advertisement of any sort). So whats your decision? we'll be waiting.

Do you have any characters you want to write? (Our character forum is here if you want a dedicated thread)
It's mostly up to other people but yes i do any character in my character thread will be fine

Any additional notes you want to add?
Rules
Rule 1:Keep it clean and decent. Nsfw is not allowed here.
Rule 2:This is a family friendly thread. Nothing inappropriate is allowed.
Rule 3:Multiple RPs are allowed as long as they follow the rules.
Rule 4:God Modding or Violence of any sort is not allowed
Rule 5:Thread is well enforced in terms of rules. You will always fail to get away with breaking the rules.
Rule 6: Do not steal,plagiarize,etc. Breaking this rule will result in automatic ban(if possible) from the thread or an automatic post removal(If possible)
Rule 7: Do not make false alarms of any kind.
Rule 8: Be respectful to other members of the site. There is no discrimination of any kind allowed on this site. However if you don't want someone in your rp you have the right to reject their requests to join.
Rule 9: Follow all the rules to avoid being permanently banned from this thread(If possible) or having your posts automatically removed(If possible)
Rule 10:Follow the site's rules. I don't want this thread taken down.
Rule 11: Do not flood/spam the thread. Do not attempt to flood/spam the thread. It is ok for 1 or 2 rps to be requested or done but doing it over and over again is just considered rude,annoying,unoriginal,boring,and overall bad.
Rule 12:Rping is certainly fine. However extreme,cruel,obsessive,impulsive,annoying,mean,bad,and toxic behavior is not allowed.
Rule 13: Do not start a conflict or argument or whatever we're calling it. If you notice someone breaking the rules, notify me. It is not your job to tell people what they can and cannot do on this thread.
Rule 14:Threats are forbidden. When things don't go your way just accept majority rules or leave the rp simple as that. Do not attempt or even do threats when things don't go your way as that is just considered immature/childish,rude,illegal,dumb,stupid,a waste of someone else's time,annoying,and bad. If you see someone breaking this rule contact me and don't join in.
Rule 15: links are not allowed on this thread. This is an RP thread only and has no intention of allowing any site that leads to anywhere or any site in general.
Rule 16:do not ask for personal info. I am aware that this is against site rules and against the rules of this thread as well. people have the rights to privacy do not attempt to violate it.
Rule 17:Scamming or any form of fraud is not allowed on this thread nor is selling things allowed on this thread in general. People have no time for looking at what products you have to offer.
Rule 18:Cyber Bullying,Hate Speech,Trolling,Or any form of Harassment is forbidden on this rp thread. This Thread expect good and acceptable behavior Bullying and Harassing someone is not acceptable behavior.
Rule 19: Have fun. This rp thread is for the purpose for everyone to have fun while still being family friendly and safe.
Rule 20: Do not interrupt rps nor interfere in rps. This is an RP thread and people have the rights to rp and not be bothered by someone else. if you want you can ask to be a certain person's rp.
Rule 21: Do not order people around or make them do your rp. Having a vote for majority rules is fine. However it is not your job to tell people what to do.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom