Avarice West

High Priest of Shenanigans
Dungeon Master
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 7:59 PM
Pronouns
he/him, they/them
Gavrielle Hastings has recently run away from home to avoid an unwanted marriage and has adopted the identity of Gavin Trout. She figured it would be safer and more practical to travel as a man than a woman, but is discovering that she really enjoys being male. She is looking to begin a new life of adventure and possibly even piracy.

I don't have a specific plot in mind but will be happy to outline one before we start or we can just wing it.

You can see some of her early adventure here.

The Clothing Tailor

Currently Gavrielle/Gavin doesn't know if she's straight or gay, trans or cis. I'd like this to be something she can figure out along the way.

She's looking for one or more companions on her adventure. Some possibilities might include pirate captains, mages, misunderstood monsters, lost souls, or mysterious strangers.

I see her story taking place in a D&D style high fantasy world set primarily on or near the sea.

I'm not looking for a sex based role play at this time, but I'm open to the possibility of sex if the character dynamics lead to it naturally.

In terms of violence, I'm in favor of having some real dangers in the world, but please no torture or serious trauma without discussing it with me via PMs first.

LGBTQ players and characters are welcome and highly encouraged to apply.

The ultimate fantasy is to pair Gavin with an MtF Pirate Captain... I don't mind if she's trans, or if he just wonders what it might be like to be a woman. It doesn't have to be anything kinky, they could just recognize each other as kindred souls trying to figure out who they are in the world.

Technical Stuff:

I prefer multiple paragraph responses. I average around 300 to 600 words per post.

I will do my best to respond daily, but am looking for a post frequency of 3 to 5 times per week, ideally. I'll post more if I can, but no promises!

If you have questions or ideas PM me. I'd love to discuss whatever you have in mind.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom