Currently reading:
MxF General request thread

DutchWolf

Wolfie
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 10:45 PM
.--About me--.
A small section about me. I am a 20 year old male and live in the Netherlands. I have been on this site for one month and I feel more comfortable every day. Which means this is already an update from my previous request thread. I will try to occasionally update this thread but I don't think that needs to happen alot. If you look at the average my reply rate would be 300-500 words and I will always try to match my partner's energy.
- Communication
- No ghosting
- Patience
- A friendly guy. I will always stay polite unless you give me a reason not to
-Usually daily replies
- Communication. I don't mind if you need a break but please notify me or I will think you hate me.
- Honesty. If you don't like one of my preferences please tell me! We don't have to do any of it
- Kindness

.--Roleplay--.
I mainly play as a male character. This is the gender I am most comfortable with. Yes I could play as a female if you desire for it. I don't mind any pairing.
Like I said before my replies range from 300-500 words on average. This means it could be shorter from time to time or even longer. I try to match my partner's energy during the roleplay but honestly I can't type 1000 words replies so please don't expect this from me.
I prefer the setting of fantasy but I'm open to anything your heart desires.
My usual characters are not human but humanoids. This ranges from D&D races towards anthro characters which would be my fav.
My tolerance level is extremely high! I can handle almost everything! I am not a fan of dismembering alive people. But for the rest, try me! I might like the idea!

.--Kinks--.
I will never ever play a dominant character so please do not ask me this. I simply can't do it and find no joy in this. I am only a sub but this does not mean I only have shy or stuttering characters so don't expect the person to just give in immediately.
I have a F-list prepared (Will stay updated through the times if I learn I like something or maybe even dislike something.)
I won't post the list in this thread as I am not comfortable so you'll receive the list in PM.
Looking for maybe 70/30 plot/smut ratio. If you feel like only smut I might do it with a short term rp
*All characters will be 18+*

.--Pairings/plots/settings--.
At this moment I don't have a necessary pairing that would satisfy me the most. I like the creativeness that comes out from me and my partner so I will go from that.
My preferred settings is fantasy like D&D.

If you have any questions please do not be afraid to ask them! I am very easy to work with and change. Thank you for reading.

This thread will be updated from time to time so it describes my current liking.​

Last edited:
I am VERY Intrigued by this! I would love It If you would spare some time to talk about this with me. May I?

Back
Top Bottom