Unspecified Getting Into It

Currently reading:
Unspecified Getting Into It

Volvagia

Knight
Local time
Today 12:14 AM
Hiya! :D Volvagia here. I'm looking for a fantasy, sci-fi, or slice-of-strange RP to get into the swing of things here. (Slice-of-strange is what I call slice-of-life with one or two fantasy or sci-fi elements...like a body swap or time slip or something, but everything else is normal modern day.)
I'm willing to play female, male, and for fantasy and sci-fi I have a couple ideas for hermaphrodite/intersex characters. I'm looking for something that's mostly plot, I'm not against smut but I'm not super experienced in it either. Love me some romance, though...:)

I have a couple ideas here, but they're mostly just prompts...if you have any ideas of your own I'd love to hear them!! (If I have a preference as to a particular part, I'll put it in bold.)

Blind Girl
x Next-Door Neighbor
Changeling x Human Classmate/Friend
Marine Biologist x Mermaid/Merman (Can be traditional half-and-half, or Zora-like fish person)
Reptilian x Human (This is a weird one, lol...idea being that the two races have lived alongside one another, whether or not humans were aware of it)
Goblin Girl x Human/Other
Werewolf x Human/Other (I'm not looking for werewolf x vampire, though, those get old fast)
Gorgon x Human/Other (Idea: Gorgon x a blind man who was sent against his will to kill her...? Got the idea from AsherDavian.)
Android x Owner/Coworker
Hermaphrodite x hermaphrodite (in a future where there is no male or female)
Cursed Princess x Knight/prince
Woman disguised as a man x man who finds "him" appealing for some reason (period RP, the woman is trying to get someplace women "don't belong")
Prostitute x Noble willing to give him/her a home living with him/her (this is one of my few plots that I feel works best mxm)
Superhero x Roommate (who doesn't know)

A few fandom RP ideas...
Zelda:
  • Gerudo Girl x Link
  • Zora Girl x OC or Zora Link
  • Zelda x Link
  • Midna x Link
  • Zelda x Ganondorf
  • OC x OC (We can come up with something together! ;))
Metroid:
  • Samus x Federation Elite Trooper
  • Gandrayda x ??? (I just love Gandrayda, she didn't get enough story, in my opinion :p)
  • Space Pirate Hybrid x Researcher
  • Altered Ridley Clone x Researcher (Smash Ultimate got me all excited :p)
  • Samus x Researcher (Samus' early Federation days)
  • Alt Samus x Adam Malkovich (Steampunk AU...? :3)
Warhammer 40k:
  • Sister of Battle x Techpriest/Ultramarine
  • Captive Slaaneshi Daemonette x Imperial Psyker Researcher (I have a pretty specific idea for this one)
  • Imperial Guard Captain (Female) x Marine Commander
  • Wounded Eldar x Imperial Guard Medic
  • Marine x Marine
Other:
  • Cowboy Bebop: OC x Spike, Faye x OC, Adult Ed x OC
  • Attack On Titan: OC x OC (Prior to the events of the anime)
  • Mirror's Edge
  • Star Trek: Klingon OC x human OC, human OC x Vulcan OC
  • DBZ: OC x OC (I know next to nothing. I've just played some DB Xenoverse, cut me a break :D
*deep inhale through nose*
So. I saw the trailer for Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice and I ammmmm fangirling about it a little...so I have an idea very loosely based on it if anyone's interested OwO
For those of you who haven't seen it...

Last edited:
I'd be interested in Goblin x Human, Werewolf x Other or Eldar x Imperial Medic.

yeeeeees...Zelda...I'm actually really tempted to doing that Link x Gerudo or Zora pairing...because of how big of a fanboy of that series I am. I'd say the same for a samus pairing, but I don't know enough about Metroid to play in that world. So either a Link pairing or a fantasy setting for me. Noticed you had a goblin girl pairing in there, which intrigued me.

yeeeeees...Zelda...I'm actually really tempted to doing that Link x Gerudo or Zora pairing...because of how big of a fanboy of that series I am. I'd say the same for a samus pairing, but I don't know enough about Metroid to play in that world. So either a Link pairing or a fantasy setting for me. Noticed you had a goblin girl pairing in there, which intrigued me.
Messaging you now~

Hey there! I was looking over a few of your ideas and figured we could do some writing together! I am particularly interested in these.

Blind Girl x Next-Door
NeighborReptilian x Human
Goblin Girl x Human/Other
Android x Owner/Coworker

If you'd like to know more about my style, preferences, competence as a writer (I'm new, I know,) just give me a shout! I'd love to hear back from you :)

Back
Top Bottom