Currently reading:
MxF [Gigantic] Breast Obession - Little Plot

Status
Not open for further replies.

silktofu

Night Empress
Local time
Today 12:10 AM
Before we continue any further, I need you to understand the following: The focus of the role-play will be the breasts. Worshipping, lactating, nursing, lovemaking, even breast expansion if you're into it.

Now, specifically, I'm looking for a smutty role-play that can satisfy my lustful imagination and yours too. We can have plot, but at this moment I'm currently mostly looking forward to mostly smut. There are some things I'm looking for and some that I definitely won't do.

NO
  • Bestialities
  • Incest
  • Futa
  • Furries
  • Scat
  • Bondage/BDSM
  • Large age-gaps (nothing more than +8yrs)
Yes (negotiable)
  • Breast sucking
  • Breast fondling
  • Breast nursing
  • Breast fucking
  • Breast expansion
  • Threesomes (2m x 1f)
  • Anal
  • Public sex
  • Belly expansion
  • Dominant partners

If you're read this far I'm glad. If you're interested and you've read all this terms, title the message you send me with the name of your favorite food or dessert. Also, I only accept role-playing with anime pictures, so if you send me anything other than an anime picture when we are doing character profiles, I won't reply back. To me it just means you didn't read this thing through. Sorry if I sound too harsh, but I've been patient with people before and it never lands me anywhere. Also, if you're wondering how big I'm talking about when I talk about breasts, I mean like really huge. It'll be impossible to put a size to it. It's all about lustful fantasies and getting dirty. You can always ask for an example in the DMs if you're curious. Also, clear to say that I expect the role-play to be done in 3rd person.

If you're wondering if I have any rough ideas of what I'd like to role-play, then the answer is yes! I'll list them below, but be assured that I'm not limited to just the ones I've listed:

• Boss x Babysitter
  • College student x College Tutor (also a college student)
  • Pirate x Princess/duchess/lady
  • Vampire x Human peasant
  • Wizard x Apprentice
  • Prince x Servant/Maid
  • Roommates
  • Best Friends
  • Princess x Knight (kind of a enemies turned to lust/love)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom