Closed Gijinkamon: Gen 1 Interest Check

Currently reading:
Closed Gijinkamon: Gen 1 Interest Check

Name: Specter
Character Type: Gijinkamon
Gijinkamon Line: Eevee - Umbreon
Bio: Specter grew up in Lavender Town as an orphan, being pretty lonely most of the time. His past has now made him not only terrible at socializing and interacting, but also very mischievous and a complete prankster. Sometimes he doesn't really 'get' the boundaries of other people, making him end up in conflicts with others. He's also pretty used to lie instead of being honest. He's very shy and doesn't like to talk much either. Mostly spending his time alone, or being quiet when he is with the others. His main goal is to learn to be more honest and better at understanding others, so he could have a better self esteem, instead of seeing himself as a threat.
Character Descriptions/Reference Images
74512680-5849-4D67-99E0-A2D2FAE28E43.jpeg
Alright, let me know if there's anything that seems off or if something is missing

Last edited:
Gijinkamon Line: Gastly - Haunter - Gengar
Bio: Specter grew up in Lavender Town as an orphan, being pretty lonely most of the time. His past has now made him not only terrible at socializing and interacting, but also very mischievous and a complete prankster. Sometimes he doesn't really 'get' the boundaries of other people, making him end up in conflicts with others. He's also pretty used to lie instead of being honest. He's very shy and doesn't like to talk much either. Mostly spending his time alone, or being quiet when he is with the others. His main goal is to learn to be more honest and better at understanding others, so he could have a better self esteem, instead of seeing himself as a threat.
View attachment 80281
Code:

Alright, let me know if there's anything that seems off or if something is missing.
I'd say he be looking pretty cool. The only issue is we already have someone in the Gastly - Haunter - Gengar line in the form of Yuri. I don't want to say this to downplay the stuff you have already but, I do want to try to have different Pokemon Lines be a part of this rp. Maybe you could try taking some of the ideas from your character and apply it to a different Pokemon Line?

Ahh I really wanted to do a ghost line though. Is there any other ghost types in gen 1? Is other regional forms allowed?

Ahh I really wanted to do a ghost line though. Is there any other ghost types in gen 1? Is other regional forms allowed?
I think Ghastly is the only ghost line in gen 1 and the only regional variant that gains a ghost type for gen 1 is Alolan Marowak. But I feel like I would want to use those unless I did an rp like this in the regions they were introduced in. I'm really sorry but I think the ghost type has been swiped up at this point.

WAIT! Annihalape, it's part ghost and it's an evolution for a gen 1 pokemon!

Gijinkamon Line: Eevee - Umbreon
View attachment 80283
Alright, let me know if there's anything that seems off or if something is missing
Now this... This is something I can happily accept!

As of right now, the slots have been filled and the rp will begin soon. I'm sorry if you didn't get the chance to be a part of this if you were interested (or cared...) but if a situation happens where someone will need to be swapped out or replaced, I'll send the fastest carrier pigeon here to let everyone know so hopefully other people can hop in if they find this idea fun.

So unfortunately it seems like our trainer for the rp is not gonna be able to keep up with the story for a while. With that being said, I think now is a good time to open up the flood gates and say that we are open to more people who would want to participate in this big group rp. This time I figure I'd let everyone know that even if the rp may have it's main members filled up, that shouldn't stop you from showing your interest in being a part of this rp if you really wanted to. Hopefully I can find a way to accommodate for everyone in the main group or anyone who may be on the side lines and give them something to do so they can feel like they are contributing. But either way, yeah if anyone wants to be a part of this rp as either a Trainer or a Gijinkamon please don't hesitate to let me know and share your character sheet with me. Hope to hear from some new faces real soon!

Back
Top Bottom