Either Needed Gijinkamon: Ultra Eclipse - Open for Anyone Interested

Radio Man

Knight
Local time
Today 2:38 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
Gijinkamon

It feels like it's been a while since I last attempted this but fuck it, Ima do it again. What you see before you is a post calling out to any RPer's out there who would be interested in taking part in a Pokemon-themed group RP, with a couple of twists to hopefully make it more interesting. The first twist being that one person will take the role of the trainer and other people will take on the roles of the Pokemon that will accompany them on their adventure. The Pokemon in this story will also be changed to become Gijinka's or human-like creatures with the fantastical traits of the Pokemon they are based on.

For now, I will take up the role of the trainer for this RP. But over time if people want to join in after we have enough to make a standard team I'm open to letting other people play as trainers as well. The story will be based on one of the mainline Pokemon games as a basis, with everyone able to include their own stories based on their characters, the relationships they form, and the adventures they have. For this RP the story will center around the events in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon taking place in the tropical Alola region where new variations of already existing Pokemon, powerful guardian deities, and otherworldly aliens reside.

ezgif-1-4cd82a6879.png

Another change being made from the original games would be that every human character would become full-fledged adults. Just to eliminate any confusion and worries anyone may have when jumping into this. While their personalities will mostly stay the same, physically they will all be old enough to drink a bottle of Guinness because in this world the only people to have any type of Gijinkamon-related adventures would be adults.

As for any large group RP there are a couple of rules me and everyone should follow if they want to be a part of this. So here is a list of them you should read before considering hopping in.

1. Any and all characters submitted to be a part of this RP must be 18+ both to adhere to the rules of the site and the world these characters inhabit. Plus, to avoid any weird and uncomfortable themes, ideas, and situations.

2. If at any point you need to take a break or excuse yourself from the RP, please let me and everyone else know about this so there isn't any confusion as to what is going on.

3. To make things a bit more interesting, every Gijinkamon character in this RP must come from the Generation they were introduced in. In this case, Ultra Sun and Moon, so everyone should focus on making Gijinkamon characters based off the Gen 7 Pokemon introduced in that generation. (Mythicals, Ultra Beasts, and Alolan Variants can also be used.)

4. Romantic and Sexual relationships between characters are allowed but anything NSFW should be relocated into either DM's or a separate thread.

5. There may be some dark and horror themes present in the story. Nothing hopefully too major but there will be moments of blood/gore and scary creatures. If that's not something you are into, I can completely understand but there will be some dark moments popping up at some points so I figure I should let you all know beforehand.

6. Have fun! I would want everyone to enjoy being a part of this and I want to help make it the best experience it can be. But if there's anyway you think this RP could be enhanced or need help with anything involving it don't hesitate to message me and let me know.

For character creation, there is a premade sheet you can use as a basis for what most characters should have and what their roles are. If you want to add your own flair to it be my guest, this is just meant to give everyone a general idea of what they should include when making their characters. I will include my character in this so that everyone can hopefully get an even better understanding of how they can be structured.

Name: (What do they call you?)
Gijinkamon/Full Evolution Line: (What Type of beast are you deep down inside?)
Character Bio: (The Lore is the most important part of any good story)
Personality: (How do you expect them to act on a day-to-day basis?)
Character Description/Image: (You can either type out a verbal description of your character or use an image that you think best represents how you're character looks. Hell you can do both if you really want.)

Name: Connor Obalight
Gijinkamon/Full Evolution Line: Human Trainer... or N/A if you want to get technical.
Character Bio: Ever since he was a young boy Connor had heard many stories and seen many programs surrounding the Aether Foundation. How they strive to bring the relationships between Humans and Gijinkamon closer than ever before, bring medical supplies to those in need, and make it easier for those from different regions to transition into new homes in other regions easily. Connor idolized the kind hearts of those who were a part of the company, especially the head honcho Lusamine, and had dreamed of one day working with them to make the world a better place. A dream he would hold onto for many years as he did everything he could to follow in the Aether Foundation's footsteps. After graduating from a prestigious university in Paldea, one of the foundation's researchers gave him the opportunity to attain a small entry-level job in Alola. An opportunity Connor didn't want to pass up and accepted without hesitation. Now he begins to make his home in a new region, starting a new chapter in his life that he could feel deep down in his heart would be even better than everything before it.
Personality: Optimistic, Naive, Kind, Idealistic.
Character Description/Image: Tan skin, Blue Eyes, Short Black Wavy Hair, Glasses, White Short-sleeved polo shirt with gold trims, Black Jeans, Sun Visor, A bright red backpack, and Yellow sneakers.
Ultra Eclipse Protag.png

So yeah that pretty much wraps up everything I think, but if I didn't mention anything that you want to ask about again please let me know through DM's. The last thing I want to say however is that even if you aren't into Pokemon, I would hope that if you give this a chance I can provide an experience free and fun for everyone involved. One where everyone is welcome to provide their own ideas, creating fun bonds both in the RP and OOC, and just have a grand old time with this very DND-styled adventure. I hope to hear from you all soon. Let's all make something fun together!​

Last edited:
Here's my character sheet! I'm so excited!!!!!

Name: Abbie Starbright

Gijinkamon/Full Evolution Line: Cutiefly/Rimbombee (Shiny)

Character Bio: All her life, Abbie lived in a community of fellow Cutiefly and Rimbombee. A hidden village that only consisted of their kind. She grew up worshiping her elders and adhering to rituals and traditions passed on from generations. Sheltered from the rest of the world, this community exists in near isolation. This cult is known as the Flowers of Alola. She lived in blissful ignorance of both the outside world, and the true nature of her village up until a year ago. As an outcast for her pink hair and different appearance, she was treated like a servant and told to never aspire for anything. At the age of 25, she was meant to be sacrificed for the good of the village. Her death, according to old village myths, would bring about continued peace and prosperity for the village. When Abbie learned of her fate, she fled the village, never to return. She's got nowhere to go, is a bit down on her luck, but is striving to make the most of her new life.

Personality: Normally a ray of sunshine. Abbie wears a smile on her face and does her best to uplift others. She tries a little too hard to please people, due to her conditioning and upbringing. Is a bit paranoid due to fear of being caught by members of the Flowers of Alola. Starting off, she has a difficult time standing up for herself and is selfless to a detriment. Over time, she learns to become her own person.

Character Description/Image: Abbie starts off as a short, lithe fairy-like woman. With short, choppy pink hair, black eyes and pale skin. She avoids wearing the flowery kimonos other Cutiefly her age would wear, opting for a white t-shirt, black jacket and pair of black pants. She keeps her wings folded and hidden within her jacket most of the time, even though it's uncomfortable. Tends to wear a red scarf that covers her mouth.

As a Rimbombee, the style matures a little. Abbie can no longer hide her wings, as they're far too big for her to do so. Her short hair grows down to her waist. Her frame, while still sprite-like and lithe, does develop a bit more curvature.

Oooh, Gjinka rp! Its been a while since I've done one of those, thats fun. I'll probably put a character here, but I just wanna be sure about something. You only want gjinka that are Pokemon introduced in the Alola region, but not any of the other Pokemon from past generations that are also in the Alola Region?

Oooh, Gjinka rp! Its been a while since I've done one of those, thats fun. I'll probably put a character here, but I just wanna be sure about something. You only want gjinka that are Pokemon introduced in the Alola region, but not any of the other Pokemon from past generations that are also in the Alola Region?
Alolan variations of past Pokemon are ok, but yeah primarily I want to try and keep it consisting of Pokemon that were introduced in Gen 7. I just figured it would make it a bit more interesting when it came to the characters and how they're made.

Ok so... I may be jumping the gun a bit here but I decided to start the RP a bit early. If anyone is looking to be a part of this please don't take it as a sign that you can't anymore. This little section will remain open for as long as the RP is going on and everyone who is interested is welcome to join in and add their character to the lineup. But for the one person or future people who are a part of the RP, you can find a link to the main thing right... here!

The Big Boy RP

Hope to hear from more people soon!​

Back
Top Bottom