Go to School, Save the World (0/1)

Currently reading:
Go to School, Save the World (0/1)

Sacc

Gotta keep the devil off
Local time
Today 8:04 AM
Hey! Make a contract with me!
  • I roleplay as if I'm writing a story so my posts will be paragraph-form, proper English -- the works. It also means I don't roleplay for vicarious pleasure like with smut (to a smaller extent, romance.) I don't expect to write a lot of words when it's just characters bouncing off of each other. Otherwise, you can expect the usual multiple 4-7 sentence paragraphs from me.
  • As stated, no smut. Other graphic content involving violence and the like is totally doable, especially if fighting's involved.
  • Please have a grasp on roleplaying etiquette, i.e. why god-modding and such is frowned on. I do have a tendency to anticipate other characters' reactions to my own. Let me know at any time if I overstep.
  • Please also write in third-person (past or present) and write/format in proper English as best you can.
  • Daily replies would be kinda annoying, huh? I'll aim for min. one a week. I have classes and other responsibilities; I'd like to respect your time as well.
  • I absolutely invite more in-depth planning prior to jumping in with the RP. World-building especially is great to see.
  • The number of characters I play'll depend on the plot. Generally, I like to share supporting roles; you can pilot them around
  • If you are unable to reply, or feel the RP just isn't a good fit, just let me know. No harm done!
The plots below should give a decent sense of my roleplaying style. If you're interested, feel free to leave either a reply below or a PM above.
____

List will update if I think of more ideas!
& feel free to suggest your own! These are all starting points!
General;
Slice-of-life with a fantasy twist;
Fantasy action-adventure;
Gothic fantasy;
Future-set/sci-fi adventure;

Original;
❥ In a world of magic, we work min. wage at a floating city café.
Playing (a) a wholesome cross-dresser; (b) an attention-hungry sycophant; (c) a golem fitting over fitting indoors; (d) various eccentric patrons [supporting].
❥/⟴ On a college campus, a small sorority summons demon patrons via ritual to become magical witches.
Playing ???
⟴ Unfortunately, the child hero has fallen ill to the big bad's curse -- it looks like their mother must be the one to rally a ragtag group and journey out to save the world.
Playing ???
⟴ Underscoring medieval Venice: the faction-wide conflict of the faerie mafia.
Playing some type of changeling mole.
➤ The depths of a vertical cyberpunk city thrum with the activity of rollerblading graffiti gangs.
Playing a carefree Rastafarian without loyalty.
➤/⟴ A backwater law enforcement/detective agency in a futuristic Japan targets an uprising in malevolent youkai.
Playing the head commissioner, a nekomata, or a two-foot-high house cat packing necromancy and a surly temper.
❥/➤ One part boy band, one part superhero team -- it's just expected at this point.
Playing the Heart, the youngest, the "nice one," with general telekinetic powers.
Inspirations;
❧ American McGee's Alice - characters navigate a dreamscape equal parts gothic and garish with an added focus on action.

Fandom;
❥/➤ (Pokemon.) Digimon Tamers meets Pokemon Go, or Pokemon begin appearing in the real world, and the masquerade must be maintained.
Playing a young single mother with a haunting underground battle ring win streak.
Requires source knowledge.
➤ (Magical Girl Raising Project.) A super gala/conference between magical girls across South America ends
Playing a totalitarian with a cow skull for a head and a magic that summons demonic gates -- plus any other cast members.
Does not require source knowledge.
➤ (Steven Universe.) Just post-Rebellion, a mass exodus from the home colony leaves several defectors (intentional or not) stranded on an alien planet with survival only guaranteed via teamwork amongst the varied classes -- not something the Diamonds taught.
Playing ???
Requires source knowledge.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom